UTI MNC Fund : A Solution to Accelerate Your Growth
An investment plays a crucial role in one’s life due to the involvement of money matters. One needs to take every decision in its regard with due care as it capacitates the power to create a fortune. Mutual fund(MF) programme provides different solutions which help the investors to take an efficient and effective decision.
UTI Mutual Fund is among the top-performing MF houses, which was established in June 1987 and since then it has been providing the best MF strategies to cater the varied needs of the investors. Among the various uti mutual fund schemes online that it offers, UTI MNC Fund is the one which is maintaining a stable market possession by offering the best solutions as per the requirements of different investors.
One can initiate the investment in UTI MNC Fund with a minimum sum of Rs.5000 and fetch the aspiring returns. Hereunder is mentioned the brief detail of UTI MNC Fund g scheme which would help you to get an idea about the same:
- UTI MNC Fund Growth is an open-ended diversified equity plan which offers growth-oriented results.
- The monies collected under this are invested predominantly in stocks of Multinational Corporations and other liquid stocks.
- The major investments are made in equity and equity-related instruments.
- UTI growth fund nav asset size amounts to Rs.2106.97 as on July 31st, 2016.
- IFTY MNC is the set benchmark against which its performance is evaluated.
- The risk profile of utimncfund scheme is a moderate one.
UTI MNC Fund G : Performance Review
- UTI MNC Fund scheme is ranked 1st under the Diversified Equity category by CRISIL for the quarter ended June 2016.
- The annualised returns generated by UTI MNC Fund g plan are comparatively higher than the average yields of its category.
- UTI growth fund nav provides high profits in case of long-term investments.
- In the case of 3 years investment tenure, it is offering 31.50% annualised return.
- UTI MNC Growth Fund NAV performance in case of long-term duration is much higher against the NIFTY MNC, which shows its proficiency of creating wealth in the long run.
UTI MNC Fund : Portfolio Analysis
- The asset allocation graph as on 29th July 2016 depicts 94.86% allotment into equity, 5.04% into cash/call, and the remaining 0.10% into debt securities.
- The sectors in which the assets are invested include Automotive, Engineering, Cons Non- Durable, Food & Beverages, Cement, Pharmaceuticals.
- The top-five holdings of UTI MNC Fund, with allocated asset concentration of 31.94% include Bosch, HUL, Ambuja Cement, Maruti Suzuki and Britannia.
- Majority of the monies is allotted in consumer goods industry.
- The allocation as per market capitalisation depicts 58% in large cap, 36% in mid cap and remaining 6% in small cap companies.
The performance of the UTI MNC Plan when compared with other MF programmes of the same category is concluded to be appreciable, and thus it holds five star rating.
So if you too are desirous of converting your money into wealth and want to make an efficient investment, then the UTI MNC Growth Fund nav is the most suitable one for you. You can buy UTI MNC Fund (G) plan using the online channels at My SIP Online to reach the desired future.