Reliance Mutual Fund Entering in Online Investing in India
Established on 30th June 1995, Reliance Mutual Fund with an aim to provide mutual funds to every category of investors. Reliance Nippon Life Asset Management Limited is the asset manager of RMF and is a subsidiary of Reliance Capital Limited and Nippon Life Insurance Company. Reliance Mutual Fund Shares the same visions as of Late Mr Dhirubhai Ambani who has significant contribution in the development of the Indian economy. This AMC is a fast-growing and an overachieving company in the industry. With the goal of making India financially independent, Late Mr Dhirubhai Ambani had laid the foundation of Ambani Group which has its branches spread in various segments of industries.
Technical advancement has been the backbone of the Reliance Group. Thus, Reliance MF is also not untouched by technology. Significantly, marking its presence in the MF industry, this company proudly enters the online investing market also. Joining hands with us, this company has partnered with us for their online distribution. To collaborate with an organisation as big as Reliance AMC, we are indeed making significant progress. You can also take help from SIP return calculator tool to calculate your returns of Reliance schemes
Reliance Mutual Fund Key Features
- Subsidiary of a giant player: Budding from a giant player, Reliance Mutual Fund online shares the same visions and business ethics as its parent branch. With a view to being more precise to cater to the needs of clients, and making the investors aware of the benefits they could get from their hard-earned money, Reliance Mutual Fund is entirely dedicated to achieving its aims.
- Resilient network: It has a vast network of offices spread across the country, with highly devoted workers working for the best and excellent fund management. The branches are located in even the remote areas, where the clients need not travel much to get financial assistance.
- Expert staff: At this fund house, the strategy is to hone and hold talent. The professionals working with Reliance AMC are highly experienced and have a thorough knowledge of the field they are working in. It has some of the best fund managers to manage your funds as their own.
- Welcoming innovation: This AMC is ready to embrace any new idea with open hands. Every single employee, as well as an investor, can actively participate to influence the decision of bringing about any change in the organisation.
- Most-trusted brand: Over the past 17 years, it has established itself as the most trusted and fast-growing brand in the investment industry. The vast clientele base is for itself, voicing the story of victory for this AMC.
Top Performing Reliance SIP Plans in India :
Targeting to capture every single aspect of investing industry Reliance Mutual Fund has launched all the schemes with a view of providing full-fledged customer service. Reliance SIP or lumpsum investment are the two options available here. It deals in Equity, Debt, and hybrid funds.
It is mainly the sector earning high revenue for the Reliance Mutual Fund and also for the investors. The pooled money of the investors is reinvested in the equity market (Large-Cap, Small-Cap, or Mid-Cap companies) depending on clients requirements. Some of the top Reliance equity schemes are:
- Reliance large cap fund
- Reliance pharma fund
- Reliance small cap fund
These are the mutual funds which are more secure and have a comparatively less return percentage. The fund manager of Reliance MF schemes puts the money of the investors in debt and money market instruments of low risk to ensure moderate growth and low volatility of the invested amount.
- Reliance Low Duration Fund - The fund belongs to debt-ultra short term category. The objective of the scheme is to generate optimal returns with the consistency in the level of risk by investing in debt securities and money market instruments.
- Reliance Liquid Fund - The fund manager Ms Anju Chajjer has worked hard upon the investment objective of the scheme that is to generate optimum returns with a moderate level of risk and high liquidity through the investment in debt and other money market instruments for its investors.
- Reliance Credit Risk Fund - The scheme belongs to the debt credit opportunities category and has an inception date of June 8, 2005. The investment objective followed by Mr Amit Tripathi is to produce the optimum returns with minimum risk. He invests in the debt tools of lower credit ratings.
Some of the Reliance Hybrid Funds are
- Reliance Equity Hybrid Fund
- Reliance Balanced Advantage Fund
- Reliance Arbitrage Fund
Reliance Mutual Fund aims to provide different categories of MFs for every investor. It has produced some of the best schemes in each and every category of mutual funds. It is an AMC which genuinely believes in delivering the much-required growth, as the clients invest not only their money but also their trust. The clients need to understand the fact that Reliance mutual fund amc allows them to enjoy complete transparency which is the first and foremost requirement of MFs. It provides SIP as well as lumpsum investment techniques to attract clients from each and every segment of the society. On the one hand, SIP gives them an opportunity to invest their money rupee by rupee while on the other hand lumpsum allows them to invest in a single go for the entire tenure of a scheme.
Reliance AMC has been serving the clients by following the principles of the founder who truly believed in the potential of the citizens to build up business and excel in the global market. Millions of investors have successfully enjoyed capital gains and high returns. It aims at reciprocating the investments of the clients after multiplying it in manifolds. We have partnered with Reliance AMC to serve our clients with the same ethics. Our portal allows the clients to invest in each and every Reliance scheme safely and efficiently. By decreasing the paperwork involved in investing, our site has made mutual fund investment a hassle-free task for the clients and provide a list of reliance schemes that help you to grow your money in a systematic manner.