Top 5 Best SIP Mutual Funds to Invest in India
Why do you invest? Why do you search for the best scheme? Probably to fulfil your financial requirements and to make the process of attaining your goal much easier. The best performing mutual fund schemes increase the confidence level in the investors that they may reap higher returns in the future because they have already proven their potential in providing high growth.
So, let’s take an overview of such 5 top performing mutual funds to invest in through SIP in India:
- Reliance Small Cap Fund (Growth) : Due to its amazing performance track, this scheme is holding the second rank in the space of small & mid-cap under the ratings of CRISIL for the quarter ended June 2017. It was launched in the year 2010, and since then it has been consistently outperforming its benchmark, i.e., S&P BSE Small Cap. The fund is being handled by Mr. Samir Rachh, an expert fund manager having experience of over 25 years in the financial industry. He started managing this scheme in January 2017, and the fund is providing good results since then. Its trailing one, three, and five-years returns as on October 30, 2017, was tracked at 32.55%, 23.69%, and 32.23% respectively. This shows the potentiality of this fund, thus you must not miss the chance to invest in this best performer.
- SBI Bluechip Fund (G) : It is undoubtedly the first rank holder in the category of large cap funds under the ratings of CRISIL for the quarter ended June 2017. This scheme has always tried to offer high growth to its investors. It has beaten the performance of its benchmark, i.e., S&P BSE 100 and the category, many a time with good margins. Sohini Andani is managing this scheme since the year 2010 and has showcased effective performance in this duration. This scheme is highly capable of providing high growth in the invested capital by the investors. However, it is a large-cap fund and majorly invests in the stocks of large companies, it also allocates a significant portion of the total assets into small & mid-cap stocks to attain diversification. Thus for the investors who want to reach the financial goals effectively while maintaining stability in growth, this scheme is the most suitable one.
- Kotak Emerging Equity Scheme (Growth) : In the category of small & mid-cap funds, one of the best performing schemes is Kotak Emerging Equity as it has managed to provide high growth to the investors in the past four years. It was launched in the year 2007 and has maintained the flow of generating returns in the long-term investment cycle. As it is a scheme of the mid-cap category, it deploys almost 65.79% of its assets in the stocks of mid-cap companies. Thus, it has a high probability of providing extreme growth in the capital as well as it also enjoys less volatility than that of the small-cap peers. The positive efforts of the fund manager, Pankaj Tibrewal, are visible as the fund is performing excellently. It is one of the best schemes which is suitable for the moderately aggressive investors.
- L&T India Value Fund (G) : One more gem in the space of mid-cap category which is highly capable of generating significant returns, L&T India Value Fund, showcasing amazing performance for the past four years. Its trailing one, three, and five-years returns was tracked at 24.32%, 21.66%, and 26.95% as on October 30, 2017, which are superior to both its benchmark, i.e., S&P BSE 200, and the category. The unique identity of this scheme is that despite being a mid-cap fund, it proportionately deploys its capital into large & giant companies’ stocks. To be more precise, we can say that it matches more with the investment style of a multi-cap or diversified fund. However, it has managed to provide good returns on the investments over an adequate period of time. If you find this scheme a suitable one as per your requirements, then start investing in it as early as possible to reap maximum benefits.
- DSP BlackRock Small and Mid Cap Fund : One of the strong contenders in the world of small & midcap fund, this scheme has recorded excellent performance track since its launch in the year 2006. The current NAV of this scheme has been tracked at Rs. 55.49 as on October 30, 2017. The total AUM of this scheme has amounted to Rs. 4,567 crore as on September 30, 2017. If you observe the performance graph of this scheme, you will notice that it is going consistently upward since July 2012. However, there are some falls too which were efficiently covered by the subsequent jumps made by the fund. Mr. Vinit Sambre, the fund manager, has been managing this scheme since July 2012, and his positive efforts can be seen by the past records. So, without a shadow of a doubt, it is one among the best choices for the investors who want to chase high value in the long-term period.
Here’s the list of Top Mutual Funds and their Performances:
Henceforth, all the schemes as mentioned above are among the best performers and have provided amazing returns to the investors who have been investing in them through SIPs. You too can attain your financial objectives efficiently by investing in the SIP of the best mutual fund schemes. You can also make a comparison among these schemes using the ‘’Compare & Invest” feature at our portal. We, at MySIPonline, have all necessary facilities and features which could help you attain efficiency in the process of investing.
- LTCG Tax Is Not As Negative As it Seems; Here’s Why?49304 min read Jan 01, 1970
- Sensex Plunges Over 1000 Points; Should You Buy or Hold Your Investments for Correction?49893 min read Jan 01, 1970
- Sensex Dives Nearly 840 Points: Things to Consider and Experts’ Take51183 min read Jan 01, 1970