DSP BlackRock Micro Cap Fund: A Plan to Flourish Your Portfolio
The DSP BlackRock Micro Cap Fund has always been ranked in the top 30 percentile, i.e., ranked first or second as per CRISIL rating for its category since December 2013. The scheme aims to generate long-term capital appreciation with a portfolio that has equity and equity-related securities of considerably small and mid cap companies. These companies are not part of the top 300 companies in India according to the market capitalisation.
DSP BlackRock Micro Cap Fund is managed by Mr Vinit Sambre and Jay Kothari, who have well organised the same in order to provide considerable returns. Its asset under management(AUM) stood at Rs 3,806 crore as on September 30, 2016, which is remarkable enough to show its market holdings.
This mutual fund investment programme has consistently outperformed its benchmark, i.e., S&P BSE Small Cap and the category for a long time. Over the past years as well, the fund performed tremendously even in the volatile environment when the benchmark offered negative returns. Being an open-ended growth plan, DSP BlackRock Micro Cap has helped many investors until now in gaining huge returns and hence accumulated wealth. If we talk about its performance, we would be able to come out with the following features of the same which prove its efficiency in the market.
- It is ranked first under the ‘Small- & Mid-Cap’ category of CRISIL for the quarter ended in June 2016.
- It has offered outstanding absolute annual returns which reached up to 40.6 and 99.7 percent in the years 2012 and 2014.
- An investment made for a period of three and five years offers 51.2 and 29.8 percent returns respectively.
- It has always outperformed its benchmark and category in all aspects and thus holds an effective position in the mutual fund industry.
- It is best-suited to the investors who have long-term financial goals and want to make investments in the equities and related instruments to gain capital growth.
- With a huge size of assets, this scheme has made wide diversification among various sectors and different securities to provide risk-adjusted returns.
- Its average market capitalisation amounts to Rs.3,316.61 crore which is comparatively higher than its benchmark.
- DSP BR Micro Cap Fund has major investments in the chemical, textiles, engineering, healthcare, construction, and financial sectors.
- SRF, KPR Mills, Sharda Cropchem, Manappuram Finance, Atul, Finolex Cables, and Navin Fluorine International are some of the top holdings of this scheme.
According to the description mentioned above regarding the major features of this strategy, it can be concluded that this would definitely yield extraordinary returns for the investors to help them in growing their money. Its track record which can be fully evaluated here would assist you in taking an informed decision.
DSP Black Rock Micro Cap Fund is among the best-performing programmes formulated by DSP BlackRock Mutual Fund and is among the must-have schemes for one’s portfolio. We, at MySIPonline, highly recommend this strong performer to the investors to make worthwhile investments for a flourishing future.
- LTCG Tax Is Not As Negative As it Seems; Here’s Why?49694 min read Jan 01, 1970
- Sensex Plunges Over 1000 Points; Should You Buy or Hold Your Investments for Correction?50283 min read Jan 01, 1970
- Sensex Dives Nearly 840 Points: Things to Consider and Experts’ Take51613 min read Jan 01, 1970