6 Top Ranking Mutual Funds to Invest in 2017
The new financial year 2017-18 has begun. Are you wandering what should you put in your investing shopping list this year? Don’t worry we have the best recommendations for you.
Every new year comes with some more expectations. It is the time when one will surely receives an appraisal in salary, and thus, it is quite important to plan in advance what and where to invest such big amount this year to grow it higher. Here we have listed out the top ranked mutual funds to invest in the year 2017. Just have a look at them and find whether they are the best ones for you or not!
1. SBI Bluechip Fund
- Category: Large-cap equity fund with consistency in capital appreciation being the investment objective.
- Suitability: The fund is suitable for investors who want exposure to blue-chip Indian companies from a medium- to long-term perspective.
- Performance: Ranked 1st in the large-cap category as per CRISIL rating for the quarter ended in December 2016. The absolute returns are appreciable being on the positive trend for a long time. The three-years returns are 20.5%.
2. Kotak Select Focus Fund
- Category: Large-cap equity fund with the primary aim to generate long-term capital appreciation by focussing a few selected sectors.
- Suitability: For the investors who are seeking long-term capital growth and investment in the portfolio of predominantly equity & equity-related securities which are focussed on a few selected sectors.
- Performance: Ranked 1st in the large-cap category by CRISIL for the quarter ended in December 2016. The absolute returns have been noteworthy for the past five years and reached up to 57.8% in 2014. The three-years returns are 24%.
3. Birla Sun Life Equity Fund
- Category: Diversified Equity Fund with the prime aim to achieve long-term capital growth, with a portfolio that targets allocation of 90% in equity and 10% in the debt and money market securities.
- Suitability: For the investors who want long-term capital growth with investments in the equity and equity-related securities.
- Performance: Ranked 1st in the diversified fund category by CRISIL for the quarter ended in December 2016. The absolute annual returns for the past year, i.e., 2016 were 14.9% and had reached up to 55.9% in 2014. The three-year investment returns are 25.10%.
4. Tata Equity P/E Fund
- Category: Diversified equity fund with an aim to provide reasonable and regular income and maximum possible capital appreciation to its unitholders.
- Suitability: For the investors who are seeking long-term capital appreciation and want to invest 70% in equity instruments of such companies whose rolling P/E is less than that of S&P BSE Sensex.
- Performance: Ranked 1st in the diversified fund category by CRISIL for the quarter ended in December 2016. The absolute annual returns have reached up to 69.1%, and the three-year investment returns are 27.90%.
5. L&T Mid Cap Fund
- Category: Small and mid-cap with an aim to fetch capital appreciation by investing primarily in the midcap stocks.
- Suitability: For the investors who are looking for long-term wealth creation opportunities, and want to invest in the equity and equity-related securities.
- Performance: The scheme is an outperformer in its category and holds 1st rank as per CRISIL rating for the quarter which ended in December 2016. The absolute annual returns of the scheme have reached up to 80.8%. The three-year investment returns are 33.20%.
6. Reliance Small Cap Fund
- Category: Small and mid-cap fund which aims to create long-term capital appreciation with investments predominantly made in equity and equity-related instruments of small cap companies; and the secondary objective is to fetch consistent returns by investing in debt and money market securities.
- Suitability: Those investors who are looking for wealth creation solutions.
- Performance: The scheme is ranked 2nd in the small and mid-cap category by CRISIL for the quarter ended in December 2016. The absolute returns have been noteworthy and reached up to 95.9% in the past. The three-year investment returns are 37.20%.
These are among the top-performing mutual funds in India which will surely enhance your finances and wealth if you invest in them in the year 2017. Don’t let your savings go ruined, invest them in the best funds to make them an asset to attain your future financial goals.
MySIPonline provides you with the best way of investing in the best-performing mutual funds online. Avail our free investing services to make your goals accomplished.
- LTCG Tax Is Not As Negative As it Seems; Here’s Why?42704 min read Jan 01, 1970
- Sensex Plunges Over 1000 Points; Should You Buy or Hold Your Investments for Correction?43583 min read Jan 01, 1970
- Sensex Dives Nearly 840 Points: Things to Consider and Experts’ Take44593 min read Jan 01, 1970