2 Best SIP Plans from ICICI Mutual Fund
Investing in mutual funds is a challenge for the newbie investors as they have to do in-depth research and analyse various schemes to make a final decision, which is simply not so easy. Moreover, “Mutual Funds are Subject to Market Risk”, this statement makes them think about their decision twice before proceeding. But you don’t need to worry about anything as MySIPonline and its entire team is committed to delivering you the required financial and investment advice for making your mutual fund SIP investment worthwhile.
Among the various AMCs, the ICICI Mutual Fund is considered to be one of the best-performing ones. With a devoted and highly professional team of fund managers, it has been providing the best SIP schemes to the investors for creating wealth. Here we have propounded the two best-performing mutual funds in India which are formulated by ICICI Pru Mutual Fund Online. You must take a look at them if you want to grow your hard-earned money with ICICI MF.
1. ICICI Prudential Focused Bluechip Equity Fund:
- It is an open-ended equity scheme which aims to provide growth to the investors by investing in a focused portfolio of leading bluechip companies. The fund follows a ‘buy and hold’ strategy based on the long-term business potential of Bluechip Companies.
- The bluechip companies have the consistent business performance and can be financially rewarding investment avenues for the investors over a long-term. They enjoy a relatively stable position in the market in terms of prices and thereby reduce the risk for the investors. This scheme being a large-cap fund provides all the advantages of investing in bluechip entities and helps the investors in growing wealth.
- The performance of ICICI Pru Focused Bluechip Equity Fund is appreciable, and it holds “Second” rank in the large-cap category as per CRISIL rating. The trailing SIP returns of the scheme are considerable, as the investors can earn profits at the rate of 19.40 and 15.20 percent respectively for three- and five-year investments. The investors seeking investment for more than five years and want to create wealth by providing diversification to the portfolio without being highly prone to the market volatility must consider this plan for their long-term investment goals.
2. ICICI Prudential Value Discovery Fund:
- It is an open-ended diversified equity fund, having the primary aim of investing in stocks available at a discount to their intrinsic value. The process by which the scheme selects the stocks involves identifying companies on the basis of their management, fundamentals, and price, which can be termed as a bargain.
- The fund adopts a "bottom-up" approach to identify and select its investments on the basis of several parameters such as Price/Earning ratio, Price/Book Value ratio and dividend yield. The fund manager of this scheme works towards building a well-diversified portfolio which invests across sectors and market caps.
- The performance track record of the scheme shows its remarkable position held in the market with “Second” rank as per CRISIL rating. The three- and five-year returns offered by the scheme are 29.0 and 22.0 percent, which are enough to help the investors in creating wealth for their future. So if you want to take some considerable risk on your investment to earn tremendous profits, then you must opt for this diversified plan.
These two SIP plans are performing immensely in the market and helping various investors in gaining better returns over time. Our fund advisors have suggested these SIP investment schemes to you after going through deep analysis and research. They are fully convinced with the portfolio and performance of these plans and thus have recommended the same to you.
MySIPonline has always been indulged in providing the best investment solutions to its clients, and you must take our services to make your future financially secure.
- LTCG Tax Is Not As Negative As it Seems; Here’s Why?53054 min read Jan 01, 1970
- Sensex Plunges Over 1000 Points; Should You Buy or Hold Your Investments for Correction?53693 min read Jan 01, 1970
- Sensex Dives Nearly 840 Points: Things to Consider and Experts’ Take54923 min read Jan 01, 1970