SBI Magnum Tax Gain Dividend : Adding Worth to Portfolio
SBI Tax Gain offers the diversification of funds has made it the most efficient investment strategy so far. The SBI tax saver mutual fund programme is gaining ground in the market these days. By providing varied investment solutions to the investors, sbi Magnum Tax Gain programme is becoming the top one among all. Not only high-returns and reduced risks, but sbi magnum tax gain fund scheme also indulged in offering tax-saving strategies.
SBI Magnum Tax Gain dividend is among the best programmes to invest in the mutual funds. SBI Tax Magnum is formulated to cater tax-saving solutions with high-yielding benefits. SBI tax gain is designed by a renowned brand known by the name - SBI Mutual Fund. At present, when inflation rates are hiking speedily, sbi magnum taxgain dividend scheme has become crucial to manage the monies efficiently. And, as taxes are eating up our savings, we need to take such initiatives which could help us in managing them in a proper way. The SBI magnum taxgain dividend scheme is the source for the same.
Nowadays, when people are looking for different solutions to reduce their taxes, SBIMF online has introduced the SBI magnum Tax Gain dividend Scheme to offer investment as well as tax benefits.
Equity Linked Savings Scheme(ELSS) is the one which falls under the equity fund category of mutual fund programme and thus gains the benefit of tax exemption under section 80C of Income Tax Act. SBI Magnum Tax Gain dividend is a plan under this, and hence provides such exemptions to the investors.
SBI Tax gain : Salient Features
SBI Magnum Tax gain dividend is an apt choice to make, for making a worthwhile investment. In order to add value to our portfolio, we always wish to include such sbi tax saver plans that could provide worth to our investment and fetch some extra benefits. The reason for the same can be well understood by taking a summarised view of the same:
- The SBI Tax Gain dividend scheme invests in the equities or stocks of the companies to provide long-term capital appreciation along with deductions under section 80C of Income Tax Act.
- The records maintained by sbi magnum taxgain scheme dividend plan show that it is one of the top-ranking schemes under the ELSS category.
- SBI tax gain nav scheme has been ranked 4th in this category by CRISIL for the quarter ended June 2016.
- Being an open-ended scheme, sbi tax saver mutual fund offers flexibfility to the investors.
- As the sbi tax saver mutual fund is aimed to provide periodic income, it offers the dividend plan of investment.
- NAV of SBI Magnum Tax Gain Dividend shows a better record of its performance in the market ups and downs.
- An investor can start his investment with a minimum amount of Rs.500 in sbi magnum taxgain scheme dividend.
- The last dividend that is provided by sbi magnum tax gain scheme dividend plan as on 11th March 2016 amounted to Rs. 4 per unit.
SBI Magnum Tax Gain Scheme Dividend : Portfolio Analysis
SBI magnum tax gain dividend possesses an asset size of Rs.4897.81 crores, and as per the asset allocation graph majority of the funds are allocated into equities, i.e., around 94.59%. While the remaining 5.01% assets are invested into debt instruments to provide diversification. Top five sectors in which the monies of sbi magnum tax gain dividend NAV scheme are invested include:
As per the data of the past 12 months, maximum allocations of sbi taxgain dividend plan scheme are in the financial sector. Furthermore, the top five holdings of sbi magnum tax gain are HDFC Bank Ltd., Infosys Limited, Shree Cement Limited, Tata Motors DVR and Axis Bank Limited.
SBI Magnum Tax gain Dividend NAV has been among the top-performing ELSS plans since its inception, and hence it has always been preferable to the investors. One can start investing in sbi magnum tax gain dividend scheme plan using the online mode as well. We at My SIP Online have various tools including the SIP calculator, which helps to compute the returns on investments prior to investing.
Hence, if you too desire to fetch aspiring yields and want to add some worth to your portfolio, buy sbi magnum tax gain dividend online scheme plan now and fetch the dual advantages of high-yielding returns and tax savings.