Reliance Retirement Fund: A Plan to Secure Retired Life
The Reliance Retirement Fund also known as the Wealth Creation Scheme is one of the most preferred investment strategies for those who are looking for planning their retirement days. As everyone desires to live a life full of comfort and pleasure in their old ages, this scheme offers the same to the investors.
The whole life a man works to provide a happy and comfortable life to his family. And, in the end wants to get rid of all the worries and live a restful life. But for that, one must have money in hand as no one wants to become a burden on anyone. To provide the same, Reliance Mutual Fund has formulated the most efficient investment strategy for you, that would help you create a pension plan for your retired life.
Reliance Retirement Fund- Wealth Creation Scheme is an open-ended dividend plan, which aims to fulfil the retiring goals of the investors. By providing capital appreciation and consistent income, it is helping investors fulfil their desired investment objectives regarding retirement. Hereunder we are providing the broad parameters of the scheme that would help you get an overview of Reliance Wealth Creation:
- It aims to provide capital appreciation by investing in equities and equity-related securities along with debt and money market instruments to offer diversification.
- S&P BSE 100 is the set benchmark against which its performance is evaluated.
- One can start investing in this plan with a minimum amount of Rs.5000.
- It caters not only high-yielding returns but provides regular income as well for a restful retirement days.
Reliance Retirement Fund - Wealth Creation Scheme (D):
Now, let us throw some light on the overall performance of this plan to get an overview of the same:
- Reliance Retirement Fund (NAV) as on 26th August 2016 amounted to Rs.10.5483.
- It is generating high-yielding returns in the short as well as long-term duration.
- Its track record against the set benchmark S&P BSE 100 is a marked one.
- Its average NAV since inception to June 2016 is Rs.10 per unit.
- It holds a substantial market possession by providing the desired yields.
Reliance Wealth Creation Fund: Portfolio Analysis
It is quite important to know the allocation of funds by a scheme, in which we are planning to invest. The Reliance Retirement Fund has an asset size of Rs.483 crore as on July 31, 2016. The allotment graph provides the following information about the scheme:
- Around 92.11% of the invested amount of this fund is put in equity and the remaining balance in the money market and cash/call instruments.
- The top-five sectors as per the asset concentration include banks, automobile, petroleum products, auto ancillaries and software.
- Its top holdings include HDFC Bank Ltd., Tata Motors Ltd., Reliance Industries Ltd., Infosys Ltd., and Aditya Birla Nuvo Ltd.
In order to create a corpus for the retired life, the Reliance MF is continuously indulged in providing more worth to the portfolio of the Wealth Creation Scheme by redesigning the same as per requirements. Hence, it is an apt choice to make for securing the future and earning the maximum possible returns. The SIP investment plan provides an ease to invest in this strategy by paying easy instalments periodically.
So if you too desire to make a convenient investment in the Reliance Wealth Creation Scheme, MySIPonline has the best platform for you. To take the best investment decision for the aspiring future, you must get associated with us.