How to Make a Risk-Adjusted Portfolio with Reliance Equity Savings Fund?
If you desire a high-performance plan, then Reliance Equity Savings Fund shall be the first scheme that should pop in your head. A well-designed hybrid fund, it is the answer to all your investment-related problems and financial ailments. With a judicious SIP Plan and a long-term vision, you can make a killer portfolio for yourself that has all the required traits to be able to pull high returns and stay on the course of wealth creation.
Rated as one of the top funds subscribed in India by CRISIL, it stands amongst one of the most preferred options by those who want the mixed flavor of equity and debt in their portfolio. MySIPonline is the best place to start an investment in the top mutual funds in India, such as Reliance Equity Mutual Fund G. As besides getting a free online facility to invest in the top-class funds, you’d also find the opportunities of using the best-in-class tools. Such as the SIP Calculator to calculate the value of your SIP investments at different maturity periods, the Tax Calculator to estimate the right amount of tax that you ought to pay for a given year, and several others to assist you in making an infallible investment plan.
Reliance Equity Savings Fund Growth – The Trivia
Launched in the middle of the year 2015 by one of India’s most respected fund houses, Reliance Mutual Fund, Reliance Equity Fund endorses the investor’s money in both equity and debt, with a reasonable balance in cash and cash equivalents. This mixed pool of asset classes ensures that the fund has been equipped with the qualities essential for earning good returns, and not let the portfolio get hurt during the situation of a market downfall.
Reliance Equity Savings Fund Scheme – The Primary Information
As an investor, there are certain key points that you should always look for while investing in a mutual fund. The key details about Reliance Equity Savings Scheme have been jotted down below that will help you decide if this fund is the one that you were looking for and if it has the necessary features to help you attain your objective. Have a look: -
- Reliance Equity Savings Fund NAV
The NAV is the per unit breakup of the total assets held by a fund. In other words, it is the per unit net worth of a fund that decides the amount one has to pay for acquiring a unit in that fund. As far as the NAV of Reliance Equity Fund is concerned, there is good news for all the prospective investors as the fund saw a drop in the value of its NAV to the tune of 0.07% slipping down to Rs. 12.5476, thus making it a slightly easier for you to afford an investment in this fund.
- The Report Card
Reliance Equity Savings Fund - Regular Plan (G), being a new fund in the market, doesn’t have a long history of performances to boast. However, whatever returns it has earned in the past three years (since inception) are impressive and lures one to partake in investing. The stats show that the fund earned 7.33% in the past three years, while its yield to date is standing at 7.66%.
- The Exit Load
If you are planning an investment in Reliance Equity Savings Mutual Fund NAV, be advised that it is not made to satisfy your short-term needs. It is fruitful only if you have a long-term vision for your investment, as a premature redemption before the expiry of 365 days will not only hamper your earning process but will also make you liable to pay 1% charge as an exit load.
Reliance Equity Savings Fund Growth – The Advantages
What makes a fund great, besides its name attached to a big fund house, is the number of advantages it is capable of advancing to its customers. Though returns are important, they are not the only thing that a potential customer looks out for. Safety and security are also some of the other important factors which are desired by an investor. Following are some of the benefits that can be availed by investing in Reliance Equity Savings Fund g: -
- Diversified Portfolio : One of the most important aspects of any mutual fund investment in India is the inclusion of the right amount of diversification. In fact, without proper diversification, no fund can function properly, and thus can’t produce gold for its patrons. However, it shall be noted that over-diversification is no good than no diversification at all, as it dilutes the potential of your portfolio to earn high returns.
Reliance Mutual Fund being a giant financial company has ample resources to make sure that its clients do not suffer, and that they are served with the best services in the world. Blessed with a team of qualified and efficient fund managers, Reliance Equity Fund NAV has an appropriate blend of stocks ensuring that the fund stays well within the boundaries of diversification.
- Doesn’t Burn a Hole in Your Pocket : Reliance Equity Savings Fund - Regular Plan (Growth) provides its customers with the option of investing in it in small chunks through SIP with just Rs. 500 either on a monthly or quarterly basis, thus dodging the pain of a lump sum investment. MySIPonline provides easy online investment solutions, where you can start an investment in this fund without troubling yourself with the large paper formalities, or paying large sums to your broker for buying you a stake in this fund.
- Builds Great Wealth : Reliance Equity Fund growth works on the principle of investing in a diversified portfolio comprising both of equity and debt, to create a large corpus for its investors till they arrive at the maturity of their investments. Hence, if you have partaken in this fund, you could stay positive on your funds swelling like a hot air balloon in the long-term, provided that the market stays sound and you do not redeem your funds prematurely.
- Fine Fund Managing : The fund managers looking after the corpus of Reliance Equity Savings Scheme NAV are quite efficient in their work and have a fine sense of judgment toward every decision they make. In other words, the people who have been given the responsibility of handling the corpus worth Rs. 2, 664 crores know their job, and they must make sure that the investors earn far better than what other could offer them. Further, they make sure that the fund is properly balanced by the latest market situation so that there are no weak points left and the fund doesn’t get affected by sudden changes in the market.
MySIPonline is a paragon of best financial services powered by virtue of the biggest invention of the 20th century, the internet. Here, an investor can start an online SIP investment in the best mutual fund products with ease, without taking the trouble to pour in his entire money at once or to run through the tedious paper formalities. Get in touch with your financial advisor today, and ask him if Reliance Equity Savings Mutual Fund direct g suits your profile and if it can be brought on board your investment plan.