Opt For Invesco India Tax Plan to Meet Investment Goals
Everyone has a dream to to achieve success in life. Becoming financially stable and leading a luxurious life is desired by all. But, the situations sometimes act as a hindrance. Nowadays, when inflation rates are at the hike and causing market rate fluctuations, it has become crucial to make such strategies which could help us in attaining that height.
The Invesco Tax Plan (now known as Invesco India Tax Plan), is a mutual fund scheme designed by one of the most prominent fund house Invesco Mutual Fund. It falls under the ELSS category and thus offers deduction in taxes to the investors. It is among the top performing investment schemes since its inception. Here we are providing you with the broad parameters for the same that would help you get a clear understanding of it.
Tax Plan: Basic Information
- It aims to provide a growth-oriented investment option to the investors by investing in the equity-related securities.
- It was launched on 20th Nov 2006 and since then it has been performing predominantly in the mutual fund industry.
- It is an Equity-Linked Saving Scheme(ELSS), which falls under the exemptions’ category of Indian Taxation Statute.
- One has the option to invest in it through SIP or lump sum, using the online or offline mode.
- To start investing in this strategy, you just need Rs.500 as the minimum amount.
Invesco India Tax Plan Growth - Performance Check
The workings of a mutual fund programme can be evaluated well by taking a review of its overall performance. It has shown the below-mentioned traits till date:
- The historic graph of this scheme shows an appreciable performance about the same.
- The returns generated by it are almost equal to the average of its category’s returns.
- It provides high-yields in long-term duration, generally for a tenure of more than 3 years.
- It has also achieved the set benchmarks by providing the desired results.
- It has been rated four stars in the mutual fund ELSS category.
- Tax Plan Growth NAV which amounted to Rs.38.76 as on 19th August 2016, is helpful for computing the worth of the invested monies.
The top 5 sectors in which assets of this MF programme are invested include:
Among them, the highest percentage of the monies are put in the financial sector (as per the data for last 12 months). Furthermore, the top holdings of this programme include HDFC Bank Ltd., Infosys Ltd., Hero Motocorp Ltd., Maruti Suzuki India Ltd., and so on.
Thus, an investor can fetch the desired results by investing in the Invesco Tax Plan and attain dual benefits of managing taxes and earning high returns. This programme has benefited various investors since its inception and has the capacity to cater much more.
So, if you are desirous to meet your investment goals and want to give worth to your portfolio, then you can buy this scheme online at My SIP Online. We have different tools and various solutions that can help you create your future the way you want. Plan your investment with the help of top 5 tax saving schemes today for better tomorrow.