Invest in Invesco Banking Fund to Create Wealth
Investments play a crucial role in one’s life and help in attaining the financial goals. Everyone wants to invest in the best strategy and fetch the maximum possible returns. And, this is the reason why mutual funds are mostly preferred above all, as it provides the expected returns with minimised risks.
Invesco Mutual Fund (now Invesco MF) is among the most prominent asset management companies(AMCs), which is trying to cater the needs of various investors and has been successful in the same. The Invesco Banking Fund renamed as ‘Invesco India Banking Fund’ is a scheme of the same AMC, which is formulated to offer long-term capital appreciation. It invests in the equities and stocks of companies engaged in the banking-related and financial services.
We at MySIPonline are committed to delivering various investment solutions to cater the needs of investors. You can avail our services to invest in this strategy as well through SIP(Systematic Investment Plan) or by making a lump sum payment. The Banking Fund has been performing predominantly in the MF industry since its inception, and thus is a must-have for your portfolio. Below-mentioned is the overview of this programme which would help you to know why this scheme must be considered while planning to invest in MF:
Invesco Banking Fund(Growth) - Investment Details:
- It is an open-ended equity scheme which falls under the sector funds category and invests in the banks and many NBFCs.
- It is a retail plan offering growth-oriented returns in long-term duration.
- The main objective of this plan is to provide expansion to the amount being invested.
- It majorly invests in the stocks and securities of various banks and finance companies.
- The entry load for this scheme is charged around 1% by the AMC.
- The Invesco Banking Fund (Growth) NAV(Net Asset Value), which amounted to Rs.38.65 as on 23rd August 2016, shows the potential of the same to create wealth for investors.
- The comparative chart of this scheme against its NIFTY BANK(benchmark) depicts its considerable performance to achieve the set targets.
- Its annualised returns generated are 39.90% and 24.04% in cases investments are held for 3 or 5 years, respectively. Thus, it helps in attaining the long-term financial goals.
- Furthermore, the yields percentage for even a short period say three months or six months are also extremely higher, i.e., 70.62% and 70.75% respectively, which provide short-term capital growth. Hence, it is suitable for investors having different objectives.
- Its absolute value generation is more than the original one over a period of time.
Invesco Banking Fund - Portfolio Evaluation
- Around 98.6% assets of this plan are invested into equity, and the remaining balance is put into the debt instruments.
- The sector allocation graph depicts the major allotment of money into the private banks and housing finance corporations. Other than that, it also invests a certain amount into the NBFCs and Public Sector Banks.
- To offer wide diversification, it has made investments into different companies and institutions.
- Its top-five holdings are HDFC Bank Limited, ICICI Bank Limited, Axis Bank Limited, IndusInd Bank Limited, LIC Housing Finance Limited.
In order to fulfil the long-term investment goals of varied investors, the Banking Fund is the best choice to make. By investing in the specific sector related to banks and finance, it makes sure the value generation and hence capital appreciation. Being a growth-oriented scheme, it is well-suited to the ones who do not need regular income, but desire for a flourishing future. You can add the same to your portfolio to achieve the financial goals of your life.
Hence, if you are looking for mentorship regarding mutual fund investments, then you can get in touch with us and use various solutions including SIP calculator to make a worthwhile decision and create a fortune for yourself.