Birla Sun Life Frontline Equity Fund Dividend: Offering Riches
The BSL frontline equity fund is an investment strategy which caters the needs of varied investors by offering them the best investing option. It is an open-ended scheme which is designed by the well-established Birla Sun Life mutual fund to provide wide diversification and thus minimised risks.
Birla sun life Frontline Equity fund aims to generate long-term growth of capital through a well-diversified portfolio. It has allocated the funds into the stocks of varied industries or sectors. From the initial state, birla frontline equity fund has been performing higher than the benchmarks set for the same.
Everyone has many dreams in life which he/she desires to fulfil. And, the most common among them is to become ‘financially sound’. Whenever it comes to growing in terms of financial stability, we always wish to have such sources that can lead us towards that height. And, to provide the same, investments in right schemes offered by mutual funds play a crucial role like bsl frontline equity, but there also, we must make the best choice.
BSL Frontline Equity Fund Dividend possesses the following major traits:
- Birla Sunlife Frontline Equity Fund falls under the large cap funds category of equity asset class.
- It is an open-ended scheme.
- It provides dividend option to the investors for investing in this plan, and thus he/she receives dividends on a regular basis.
- Bsl frontline equity fund is ranked 1st by CRISIL under the large-cap category for the quarter ended June 2016.
- The average returns of birla sun life Frontline Equity Fund have always been higher as compared to other large-cap schemes.
- The last dividend declared by birla frontline equity plan as on 30th October 2015 amounted to Rs.3.50 per unit.
- One can start investing in the BSL Frontline scheme online with a minimum amount of Rs.5000 only.
- The assets allocation graph of birla sunlife frontline equity fund dividend scheme investment shows that majority of the monies are put into equities, and some capital is also invested in cash or money market instrument.
- The funds under Birla SunLife Frontline Equity are diversified into different sectors viz., banking, pharmaceuticals, IT software, refineries, and many others.
- The top five holdings of the portfolio in bsl frontline equity fund investment plan include HDFC Bank Ltd., Infosys Ltd., Reliance Industries Ltd, Clearing Corporation of India and ITC Limited.
- With the market ups and downs, the BSL Frontline Equity Fund dividend nav keeps fluctuating, and thus the units allotment varies on every new investment.
BSL Frontline Equity Fund :Benefits
Accordingly, an investor can opt for bsl frontline equity fund scheme if s(he) desires to attain the following:
- Long-term investment
- Capital appreciation
- Wealth creation
- Regular income
- Minimised risk
So, if you too are desirous of achieving the above-mentioned benefits, then you can add Birla Sun Life Frontline Equity Fund dividend to your portfolio and give worth to the same.
If you are looking for different tools such as return calculator, SIP calculator, investment consultant, etc., then you can avail our services at My SIP Online and enjoy making online investment in bsl frontline equity fund dividend scheme. We have a variety of investment plans and solutions that would help you to create riches for your future.