Here are the Deadlines to Link Your Aadhaar. Don’t Fail!
Aadhaar a 12 digit unique-identity number issued to all Indian residents by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) is no less than a mandatory necessity to every Indian citizen.
In the near past, the government of India had passed several regulations to link Aadhaar with important documents like PAN, mobile number, bank details, etc. If you have absolutely no idea for the same then have some before the last date comes.
The Aadhaar linking has become an important process for every individual having Indian citizenship. Failing to such link-up may lead to the discontinuation of essential services which are the crucial part of our everyday life. A day without phone is hard to believe. But, that may become your harsh reality if you fail to link your Aadhaar with it. Not only this but also your banking facilities can get shattered if the bank accounts not linked with Aadhaar are on a pace to get closed.
Here are the last date to link your Aadhaar:
- Permanent Account Number (PAN) : For the linking of Aadhaar - PAN, the Central Board of Direct Taxation (CBDT) has issued a revised date for the individuals who have failed the earlier time. The new date has been set for December 31, 2017, failure to which will render the taxpayers unable to file the income tax returns (ITR). In the previous dates of linking Aadhaar-PAN, most of the cases were found where the details were not matching. So, the new deadline has been set to allow the value taxpayers who failed the previous time.
- Bank Account : Deadline for linking Aadhaar with the bank account has been set for December 31, 2017. The government of India has made a new rule which says that a customer should be KYC compliant to access any financial services such as taking a loan, making investments, or any bank account services. So, the govt. has ordered all the financial institutions to ensure the KYC status of all the customers. The failure in linking will lead to the suspension of the respective account till the time all the necessary documents are submitted.
- Mobile Number : One need to link the Aadhaar number with the mobile number to continue using it, failure may lead to deactivation. The telecommunication department has started to verify the authentic user of the SIM number which is currently active. Therefore, the telecom operators are collecting the details of their customers through Aadhaar based e-KYC, even if you are purchasing a new connection then you need to provide your Aadhaar card as the only ID proof. The deadline for linking mobile number with Aadhaar is set for February 06, 2018.
- Social Security Schemes : To avail the various benefits under Jan-Dhan Se Jan Suraksha, i.e., Social Security Schemes, one need to be KYC compliant now. The government of India has extended the deadlines for providing Aadhaar details for the people to be able to utilise the benefits offered by the social schemes. If you are unaware of their benefits, then let’s tell you that they allow the individuals to reap the subsidy on LPG cylinders, pensions advantages, etc.
Therefore, do not miss this time any deadline. In fact, we suggest you get linked all the necessary documents as soon as possible and don’t wait for the deadlines to panic you. Moreover, always stay strategic to earn the best benefits as we, MySIPonline, always provides you the most convenient way to obtain the best advantages of SIP investment plan.
- LTCG Tax Is Not As Negative As it Seems; Here’s Why?39484 min read Jan 01, 1970
- Sensex Plunges Over 1000 Points; Should You Buy or Hold Your Investments for Correction?40503 min read Jan 01, 1970
- Sensex Dives Nearly 840 Points: Things to Consider and Experts’ Take41403 min read Jan 01, 1970