Do You Know the Secret of Earning More Money? It’s Money Itself!
Everyone wants to earn money, but only a few of them know the secret to building a corpus. Many have a wrong concept about wealth creation. The desire of earning more money get suppressed due to the misconception that one needs to work overtime to do so.
It is not entirely true, thus it is termed as a wrong concept which stops many potential individuals to earn extra income. However, there is a solution which lets you earn extra income effortlessly and you can achieve all your financial objectives systematically. Let’s know how?
Invest in Mutual Funds:
Money has the power to earn more money! The only thing you should do is to let it work for you. Once you know how to make your money work for you, it may serve you with the good profits for your entire life. It is not necessary to work for additional hours to earn more, but simply learn how to put your money to work for you.
By investing in mutual funds, you can fulfil all your financial desires whether it is a holiday trip to abroad, or buying a luxury car. They allow the investors to walk on the incredible path of wealth creation effortlessly.
Is it safe?
Well, the mutual funds are designed prominently for the purpose of providing ease and efficiency to the investors, and the safety of investing in them depends upon their different categories & nature. Moreover, ‘safe’ is a relative word and has a different meaning for different investors. Although mutual funds are known to be the safest investment, they do not eliminate the risk entirely. Equity funds are riskier whereas debt categories offer least risky exposure. It is upon the investors that how much they want to earn and what are the desires to be achieved. In short, a mutual fund can be safer and at times riskier too, depending upon its investment style.
To confront the least risk, you can travel through the debt vehicle toward your goal. But if you are ready to bear the risks, then you can expose your investment in equities to fetch more returns.
How to Start?
There are two simple ways to start investing in the mutual funds, and both have distinct characteristics of traveling toward the goals. Systematic Investment Plans (SIP) and Lumpsum are the two major modes of investing in MF.
- Systematic Investment Plan : The SIP mode is one of the best among all others for investing in mutual funds. It helps to create wealth efficiently during a specific course of time. One can put in a small and regular amount of savings, and gradually it grows to become a significant corpus. This process allows the left out potential investors to invest who unable to do so due to the shortage of money. However, it has several benefits which attract many new investors to enter into the amazing world of MF. You can even start SIP in the most suitable fund with a minimum amount of Rs. 500 periodically.
- Lumpsum : Through this mode, the investors can deploy a certain amount at one time into any suitable fund. One can choose from the available schemes and invest in growing a corpus. Adopting this way is beneficial when you have little knowledge of the market trends. Otherwise, SIP provides the most suitable option.
Should I Consult an Advisor?
It is seen that people are more concerned when it comes to financial matters. Thus, it is better to consult a financial advisor if you do not have any idea about how to plan your financial journey. Moreover, you can choose to go along with mutual funds as they already have fund managers to handle the movements of the schemes in the market fluctuations.
How Much Do I Need to Start SIP?
SIP can be started with the minimum amount of as low as Rs. 500 per instalment. But, you can also invest higher amount as per your investment objectives. The table below is showing how much you can earn if you invest Rs. 2000 monthly through SIP.
Are you still thinking!!! Don’t waste more time and grab the best benefits of starting early in SIP. We allow our clients to invest in the best mutual funds of the top AMCs in India. If you too want to avail our services, then get registered with us right away.
- LTCG Tax Is Not As Negative As it Seems; Here’s Why?42724 min read Jan 01, 1970
- Sensex Plunges Over 1000 Points; Should You Buy or Hold Your Investments for Correction?43613 min read Jan 01, 1970
- Sensex Dives Nearly 840 Points: Things to Consider and Experts’ Take44613 min read Jan 01, 1970