Tata Balanced Fund Monthly Dividend: The Income Stabiliser
A mutual fund programme always helps in earning high-yielding returns by diversifying the associated risk. And, as an investor wishes to fetch high profits, this programme is best suited to him/her. But along with income, one also wants to get it on a monthly basis. Thus, a strategy which fulfills both of these requirements are preferred the most.
The Tata Mutual Fund is among the most prominent AMCs in the market which has been providing the best investment solutions to the investors since its incorporation. Among the various strategies, the Tata Balanced Fund Monthly Dividend is the one which is offering the combined benefits of capital appreciation and regular income. Here we are providing you with the broad parameters that would help you get a general review of this scheme.
Tata Balanced Fund - Investment Info
- It is an open-ended dividend plan which aims to provide monthly income generation with medium to long-term capital growth.
- It falls under the hybrid category and thus invests in the equity and debt instruments simultaneously.
- One needs to put a minimum amount of Rs.5000 to invest in this scheme.
- It distributed the last dividend amounted to Rs.0.42 per unit as on August 4, 2016.
- The NAV of Tata Balanced Fund Monthly Dividend which amounted to Rs.68.062 as on 22nd August 2016, shows its appreciable performance record, which has helped in appreciating the worth of investment.
- It is ranked 3rd in the Balanced Fund’s category by CRISIL for the quarter ended June 2016.
- The returns generated by it are comparatively higher than the aggregated returns of its category.
- In case money is invested for a period of 3 years, it fetches the highest percentage of returns, i.e., 26.40% which is greater than the benchmark set for the same.
Tata Balanced Monthly Dividend Scheme: Portfolio
- Around 65%-75% assets under this are allocated into equity and equity-related instruments, while the remaining balance is put into debt and money market instruments.
- The sector allocation graph(as on 29th July 2016) shows the major allotment into finance, cement, pharmaceuticals, technology and other industrial sectors.
- In addition, the top holdings of this plan include- HDFC Bank, Yes Bank, Infosys Ltd., Power Grid Corporation Of India Ltd., Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd.
So as per the above description, one can conclude that the Tata Balanced Fund is one of the best mutual fund schemes and a must-have in your portfolio. You can also put your monies into it using SIP(Systematic Investment Plan), and buy the same using the online mode. It is the best scheme to stabilise income.
If you are desirous of investing in a well-planned mutual fund, then you can avail our services at MySIPonline, and use different tools including SIP calculator to take a better decision.