How to Make the Best Investment Portfolio with SBI Magnum Multiplier Fund?
Investing in SBI Magnum Multiplier Fund is a subtle move towards achieving a well-lit investment plan. This fund has been producing great results lately and has become one of the most subscribed funds in the Indian mutual fund market. With this fund in your bag, you can dream of achieving any objective be it buying your own house, a new car, or saving for your children’s future. Due to its well-constructed portfolio comprising of high energy stocks, the fund can satiate the needs of a wider range of investors, be it the aggressive clan or the calmer ones.
To grind the maximum benefit out of this fund, you ought to watch out for its latest updates and changes as they may have a direct impact on your compatibility with this fund. To make your task easy and favorable, MySIPonline publishes the latest news about any alterations or other important aspects related to any fund, so that you may stay abreast with the market and make a fruitful plan to cover all your future objectives. Further, we provide easy investment solutions that include cutting-edge tools such as the SIP Calculator to check the health of your SIP investment on a future date. Also, we provide tax-saving solutions by offering an online tool, the Tax Calculator, for you to conquer even the mightiest tax calculations in a jiffy. We, in the persuasion of a liberal investment environment where people can satisfy their financial goals, provide tailored-made plans to our clients at no extra cost.
SBI Multiplier Magnum Fund – The Introduction
SBI Magnum Multiplier Fund is now known as SBI Large & Midcap Fund started by one of the largest fund houses in the world, SBI Mutual Fund in the year 1993, with an aim to provide a platform to the investors for making a plan that fits best to their discrete objectives. Since the fund has both the large and midcap stocks in its underlying portfolio – the former providing risk cover and the latter providing momentum to earnings growth and value – the fund appeals to a large population of diverse investors.
Today, the fund stands amongst the best funds in the diversified equity (Multi-cap) category. It proudly handles a vast asset base that amounts to Rs. 2, 224 core (as recorded on 30th June 2018) and counting, with an average increase in clients of about 10% annually. Further, the fund sits at a dominating position amidst the vast crowd of mutual funds, enjoying a three-star rating from the highly respected credit rating agency, CRISIL.
SBI Magnum Multiplier Fund G – The Investment Strategy
One of the major reasons for the success of SBI Magnum Multiplier Fund Nav is its tight and sophisticated investment strategy. Being blessed to be a product of one of the best AMCs in the world, the fund enjoys being nurtured by some of the brilliant minds in the field of asset management, who always ensure that the fund doesn’t deviate from its trajectory to earn high returns and produce wealth for the investors. High growth and wealth creation are the two most important aspects that have been kept at the heart of the investment strategy, and the other actions are accordingly woven around this principle.
The investment strategy adopted by the managers of SBI Magnum Multiplier Fund G involves timely alterations as per the market changes, which includes the deduction or increase in the weight of the type of stocks held to make it run parallel with the market. Further, the portfolio of the fund comprises of 49 stocks of successful and thriving companies operating in different sectors. The breakdown of the corpus into these stocks is done judiciously, with about 46.02% of the assets being invested in the top 3 sectors of the market – Financial, FMCG, and Engineering. The portfolio thus comprises of different types of stocks in the following weights: -
- Giant & Large Cap Stocks – A combined room of approximately 53% is dedicated to these stocks. They ensure that the fund has sufficient cover against the adverse moves of the market and that it doesn’t suffer any damage in value.
- Midcap Stocks – With a weight of 37.25%, these stocks play a vital role in pumping power to the fund to work with high energy in the future. The stake of these stocks in the portfolio mostly revolves around 35-40%, which is accordingly adjusted by the fund managers as per the need of the market.
- Small Cap Stocks – This category has been given the least space in the portfolio. At present, the stake of the small caps in the portfolio of SBI Magnum Multiplier Fund-Regular Plan (G) is set at 10%, with a minute change under different circumstances.
SBI Magnum Multiplier Fund Growth – The Report Card
The real judgment of the fund is taken on the basis of its power to perform in the market. If the numbers are favorable and suffice the needs of the investors, then the fund must be given due attention in the prospective investment plan. As evident from the above explanation on its investment strategy, SBI Large & Midcap Fund has the essential features to draw and maintain high results from the market. The past performances of the fund testify that it is indeed one of the top-performing funds in the contemporary market, with an average yield touching 19% returns.
Furthermore, the growth statistics also portray a positive image of the fund, since it has been growing better than the benchmark (S&P BSE Large Mid Cap TRI) from the last 15 months. After experiencing a dent in the starting days of the year 2017, the fund rolled back to earning high growth and has ever since been on a high altitude flight.
SBI Large & Midcap Fund-Regular Plan (Growth) – The Investment Details
After learning the above facts, it is obvious for anybody to get attracted to invest in this fund. The following details will help you make a good plan involving SBI Large & Midcap Fund that will be best suited to achieve your goals and objectives.
- The NAV of SBI Large & Midcap Fund (G) has climbed by 52 basis points and has finally frozen at Rs. 203.9243 as of 20th July 2018. This means that the value of the underlying stocks of the fund has experienced a hike. So, now may be a good time to initiate an investment before the price climbs higher.
- The fund imposes an exit load penalty of 1% on account of premature redemption before 365 days. Hence, in order to take maximum advantage of the fund, it is advised to plan at least for 3-5 years.
- Since the minimum SIP amount is set at Rs. 500, a systematic investment plan will be the best way to approach with an investment in this fund. You may also increase the SIP amount later, as and when you feel the need to do so.
Hence, if you wish to accomplish all that you have dreamt of, then investing in SBI Large & Midcap Fund (G) is the ultimate gateway to achieve that. Log on to MySIPonline, and start an investment today!