Kotak Infrastructure and Economic Reform Fund: Best Sector Fund for Growth
The mutual fund marked its presence in the finance market on 25th February, 2005 and since then there was no looking back for the scheme. The fund has provided excellent gains in the past by allocating the assets largely in the infrastructure related companies. This best infrastructure mutual fund of Kotak AMC is suitable for the investors who want to see their money grow along with the development of the country. Moreover, this scheme is a perfect match for the investors having high risk appetite. Such investors should start their mutual fund investment in this scheme.
What Is the Investment Style Followed by Kotak Infrastructure and Economic Reform Fund?
The sectoral fund of Kotak mahindra Mutual Fund follows a growth style of investment and invests in the growth stocks of the companies which plays a major role in the economic development of our country. The mutual fund targets mainly the mid cap stocks across the market capitalization for securing higher growth. The scheme maintains a tight portfolio and invests in 41 stocks. The main reason behind the success of this scheme is the fund manager Mr. Harish Krishnan who believes that investing in lesser number of stocks helps to focus more on the growth & performance. The investment philosophy of ‘Quality Over Quantity’ has really helped the scheme in providing high returns to the investors.
How Is the Past Performance of Kotak Infrastructure and Economic Reform Fund?
The previous track record of the mutual fund has been exceptional. The fund has given a tough competition to all the competitors who have been into the industry for more than a decade. The 5,7, and 10-year annualized returns of the scheme is 15.82%, 13.73%, and 14.86%, respectively. Moreover, the fund secured No. 1 Rank among all the peer competitors on the basis of 10-year annualized returns. The glorious track record is the result of investment philosophy and dedication of management team. The team strives hard for making it one of the best sip plans with higher returns.
Who Should Consider Investing in Kotak Infrastructure and Economic Reforms Fund?
The investors who are ready to expose their corpus towards high risk can plough their money in this sectoral mutual fund of Kotak Asset Management Company Limited. Such investors can either pool their cash through Lumpsum or SIP mode of investment. The minimum investment required in case of lumpsum is Rs. 5,000 whereas the minimum SIP investment required is Rs. 1,000.
Benefits of Investing in Kotak Infrastructure and Economic Reforms Fund
- Supportive Government Initiatives: The Government of India has taken several initiatives like, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, Smart City Mission, etc., which is sure to provide a big boost to the infrastructure sector. As per the recent reports, India needs Rs. 50 Trillion for achieving a sustainable development which again depicts that there is a huge opportunity in this sector.
- Rate Cut in GST: Effective from April 1, 2019 the GST rate on under-constructed flats has been reduced to 5% from 12% which is again a good indication for the sector. Thus, it is the perfect time for starting the SIP investment plan in this fund. Moreover, if you wish to calculate the estimated growth on your investment, you can use the SIP Calculator available on the website.
- Repo Rate Slashed: The Reserve Bank of India slashed the repo rate to 6% which was earlier 6.25%. This decision have made the loans cheaper and have lowered the EMIs which is again an appealing reason to invest in Kotak Infrastructure and Economic Reform Fund.
- Portfolio Diversification: According to the financial experts, investors should always maintain a balanced portfolio by including different categories of fund for optimal growth. If you are also looking for a suitable scheme for diversifying your portfolio then you should consider investing in this mutual fund.
- Advantage of Promising Sectors: Generally, investors think that infrastructure is associated with the construction sector only but that’s not true. Infrastructure is one big sector having different sectors linked with it such as, construction, energy, engineering, etc. Kotak Infrastructure and Economic Reform Fund also allocates the assets in large number of sectors for grabbing the market opportunities across different sectors.
By far, you must have known all the essential information about the Kotak Infrastructure and Economic Reform Fund, and the future growth prospect of infrastructure sector is again a powerful reason to start the SIP in this fund.