Franklin India Ultra Short Bond Fund: The Money Manager
The Franklin India Ultra Short Bond Fund is a mutual fund’s programme that aims to fulfil the short-term financial goals of the investors. Everyone has different goals according to which he/she makes the choice of investment strategy. So, if you are looking for a strategy to cater your instant needs, franklin ultra short bond fund plan is an apt one for you.
Franklin Templeton Mf is among the best AMCs in India, which is indulged in satisfying the needs of various investors by designing different solutions. Among the top-performing schemes of this AMC, Franklin Ultra Short Bond Fund is one which is designed to satisfy the current needs of investors. One can opt for this MF programme to meet his/her small and instant financial objectives. The SIP investment mode provides one with a convenient and hassle-free manner of investing in franklin ultra short bond fund scheme.
We at MySIPonline are committed to offering you with the best solutions like SIP return generator, tax saving tools, portfolio designer and tracker, etc. You can buy the franklin india ultra short bond fund-super inst(g) Plan using our online mutual fund platform with more convenience and feasibility. Here we have provided the overview of franklin ultra short bond fund scheme that would help in getting a brief idea about it:
Franklin India Ultra Short Bond Fund G: Investment Details
This product is suitable for investors who are seeking regular income.
- It is an open-ended income plan falling under the ultra-short term debt funds category, which aims to provide high returns regularly along with liquidity.
- It invests the monies in short-term debt and money market instruments.
- The minimum investment amount for investing in franklin ultra short bond fund scheme is Rs.10000.
- Franklin ultra short bond fund performance is evaluated against CRISIL Liquid Fund.
- It is a growth-oriented strategy that aims to generate the value of the capital being invested.
Franklin Ultra-Short Bond Fund: Performance Analysis
- It is ranked fourth in ‘Ultra Short-Term Debt Funds’ category by CRISIL for the first quarter of 2016 ended in June.
- Franklin india ultra short bond fund twelve months performance record as against its set benchmark ‘CRISIL Liquid Fund Index’ is 1.06% higher.
- In addition, its compounded annualised growth rate for franklin ultra short bond fund scheme is comparatively higher than the set benchmark.
- The absolute return generated by franklin india ultra short bond fund plan for the first quarter of FY 2016-17 was 2.3%.
- Franklin India Ultra Short Bond Fund-Super Inst(G) has an asset size of Rs.3737.18 crore which is allotted majorly in debts followed by money market and cash/call instruments.
- The top-five holdings with an asset concentration of around 25.11% include JSW Energy Ltd., Edelweiss Commodities Services Ltd., Edelweiss Retail Finance Ltd., and DLF Ltd.
Hence, you can easily evaluate the records maintained by Franklin India Ultra Short Bond Fund and know its well-being accordingly. As everyone needs to possess a worthwhile portfolio of investments, franklin ultra short bond fund scheme can help in attaining the same. If you are desirous of creating corpus in a short duration, then you can invest your money in it to fetch the desired returns. It is successfully managing the funds of various investors and fulfilling their requirements.