DSP BlackRock Tax Saver Fund: Ensuring Future Growth
The vital goal of one’s life is reaching the height of success. And, this is what s(he) works for. Investments in mutual fund are the best tool to take an initiative towards achieving the set investment goals.
Various schemes fall under varied asset classes which are designed by the fund managers to fulfil the expectations of different investors, and the DSP BlackRock Tax Saver Fund is one of them. Hence, one can add the same in one’s portfolio to gain the benefits of the same and make a worthwhile investment.
What is DSP Tax Saver Fund (G)?
Before proceeding towards putting the money into any scheme or plan, we must know the basics of it. Stated below is a brief description of dsp blackrock tax saver growth plan.
It is an open-ended and growth-oriented ELSS fund scheme which primarily aims to provide tax benefits to the investors. DSP BlackRock MF is acting as the fund house for this scheme. It was launched on 18th January 2007 and since then dsp tax saver fund is on the growing pace in the investment market. At present, Rohit Singhania, the fund manager of DSP BlackRock mf is managing the funds of this scheme.
Why to Opt for DSP Blackrock Tax Saver Scheme?
An investor before putting the monies into any investment, desires to know the performance of the same. Below-mentioned is the overview of the DSP Tax Saver scheme:
- It is an open-ended scheme which has the lock-in period of 3 years and thus one becomes part of a long-term investment horizon.
- One can start his/her investment in this scheme with a small amount of Rs.500.
- Before indulging into the DSP Tax Saver investment, the return can also be calculated well in advance using the SIP calculator.
- DSP BlackRock Tax Saver Fund Growth is ranked 2nd by CRISIL in the ELSS category for the quarter ended June 2016.
- Being a growth-oriented equity scheme, it aims to increase the value of investment by accumulating the returns until the fund is redeemed by the investors.
- The primary objective of the scheme is to appreciate the value of capital invested.
Furthermore, if we take data specific performance of dsp tax saver scheme into consideration, then we will come out with the following observations:
- The returns offered by the scheme to the investors vary according to the tenure of investment. It offers a return of around 29.46% in case the investment tenure is 3 years.
- From the very beginning, the performance of the scheme is on the growing pace, which is well proved by its CRISIL rankings.
- It is aiming to generate the value of investment by making better investments in the various industrial sectors.
- The asset allocation in this scheme is majorly into the equity fund class, and the remaining funds are allocated in the money market or short-term debt funds to provide diversification.
- The DSP tax saver scheme’s portfolio holds assets in different sectors, such as banks, automobiles, petroleum products, pharmaceuticals, etc.
- This tax saver fund is formulated to offer growth-oriented investment by providing cumulative returns at the time of maturity.
- The major holdings of this scheme include instruments in HDFC Bank Limited and ICICI Bank Limited.
Hence, if an investor is desiring to earn the dual benefits of tax-savings and high-yielding returns, then the DSP BlackRock Tax Saver Fund is the best solution to consider. One can opt for top 5 tax saving investment schemes and give a worth to the portfolio.