An open-ended Equity Linked Savings Scheme (ELSS), Aditya Birla Sun Life Tax Relief 96 fund has a statutory lock-in period of 3 years. The fund offers a tax benefit to investors under Section 80C of the Income Tax Act, 1961. It offers wealth creation to the investors who have the long-term investment horizon. ABSL Tax Relief 96 fund is suitable for the investors who want to save taxes and have the appetite of tolerating a moderately high-risk.
|Fund Type||Open Ended|
|Benchmark||S&P BSE 200|
|Asset Size(Cr)||6984.25 (As on Nov 30, 2018)|
|Fund Manager||Ajay Garg|
|Min SIP Investment||500|
|Min Addl Investment||500|
|Period||Returns(%)||Benchmark Returns (%)|
- Returns for less than one year are Absolute, and those for more than one year are Annualised (CAGR).
- All the returns are calculated as against the performance of Nifty Free Float Midcap 100.
- The benchmark for the funds falling in small- and mid-cap category is Nifty Free Float Midcap 100.
|Fund Name||Ratings||1 Yr Rtn.||3 Yr Rtn.||5 Yr Rtn.|
|Motilal Oswal Long Term Equity Fund (G)||-5.02%||15.57%||%|
|HDFC Long Term Advantage Fund (G)||-1.76%||14.92%||16.36%|
|Axis Long Term Equity Fund (G)||6.54%||13.44%||20.53%|
|L&T Tax Advantage Fund (G)||-4.54%||13.37%||16.78%|
|IDFC Tax Advantage (ELSS) Fund (G)||-5.41%||13.32%||17.17%|
|Period||Returns (%)||BSE 200 (%)|
|No. of Investment||Amount Invested||Investment Value As on date||Units Purchased||CAGR|
| No. of Investment
|| Amount Invested
|| Investment Value As on date
|| Units Purchased || CAGR
The graph depicts the wealth generated or the historical returns offered by the SIP investments made in the selected time horizon.
|Total Amount Invested||Investment Value As on Date||Total Units Purchased||Abs. Return|
| Total Amount Invested
|| Investment Value As on Date
|| Total Units Purchased || Abs. Return
The graph depicts the wealth generated or the historical returns offered by the lump sum investments made in the selected time horizon.
|Sector||Value(In Cr)||Allocation (%)|
|Holdings||Instrument||Industry||Rating||Market Value||% to NAV|
Birla Sun Life Tax Relief 96 Growth is the most feasible programme for the investors who are seeking long-term capital appreciation and want to save on their taxes. Whenever it comes to making a mutual fund investments, everyone desires to opt for something that offers maximum benefits. Birla Sun Life Tax Relief 96 is one of the best fund among the ELSS category, which provides tax benefit under Section 80C of Income Tax Act.
In order to offer the best solutions to the investors and fulfil their desires, the Aditya birla sun life mutual fund has designed this plan. The whole year one keeps looking for various options which could help one in managing the taxes and reduce the burdensome. And, Birla Sun Life Tax Relief 96 Fund provides the same, and henceforth it is among the best schemes in the mutual fund industry. We recommend birla sun life tax relief 96 growth plan to our clients because we are well aware of its performance and track record, and we are sure that one can definitely achieve one’s set goals by opting for this programme. To help you get an overview of the BSL Tax Relief 96 Fund, a synopsis of the same is mentioned below:
It is an open-ended scheme which is designed to cater the needs of a large number of investors. BSL tax relief 96 aims to offer capital growth by investing around 80% funds in the stocks and shares of the companies for a long-term duration, while the remaining 20% in the debt and money market instruments. Furthermore, being an equity-linked saving scheme, it provides an opportunity to save tax while growing the money of investors.
As per the latest data available, we can easily conclude that the track record of the BSL Tax Relief 96 Fund is appreciable since its inception. Birla Sun Life Tax Relief 96 holds five-star rating and is ranked first under the ELSS category by CRISIL for the quarter ended in June 2016. We can further confirm its well-being position with the help of the following points related to its performance:
With an asset size of Rs.2,425, birla sun life tax relief 96 growth scheme has invested a majority of the funds, i.e., 99.49% in the equities and the remaining 0.51% in the cash and call instruments. The sector allocation graph of the plan depicts that major investments are in financial, automobile, services and healthcare sectors. Also one can calculate the returns for the investment amount using our SIP Calculator.
Furthermore, the top five holdings of birla sun life tax relief 96 mutual fund programme include:
With such a well-diversified portfolio, the Birla Sun Life Tax Relief Fund has been successful in achieving its set targets. Moreover, it has also helped many investors in leading their SIP investments in a better way.
So accordingly, you must have understood that in order to attain the maximum returns from your investment, the ELSS provides the best strategy and the BSL Tax Relief 96 is among the top-performing ones under the same category. You can avail the dual benefit of tax savings and capital growth with this. So start your birla sun life tax relief 96 growth plan online investment to achieve the desired goals and you can also look at 5 best tax saving investment plans in India in order to save tax and meet all your financial needs.
Please fill the below form and an investment advisor
will get back to you within 24 hours.