|Fund Type||Open Ended|
|Benchmark||S&P BSE 200|
|Asset Size(Cr)||6568.74 (As on Jul 31, 2018)|
|Fund Manager||Ajay Garg (11.7)|
|Min SIP Investment||500|
|Min Addl Investment||500|
|Last Dividend||2.75 (Mar-13-2015)|
|Period||Returns(%)||Benchmark Returns (%)|
- Returns for less than one year are Absolute, and those for more than one year are Annualised (CAGR).
- All the returns are calculated as against the performance of Nifty Free Float Midcap 100.
- The benchmark for the funds falling in small- and mid-cap category is Nifty Free Float Midcap 100.
|Period||Returns (%)||BSE 200 (%)|
|No. of Investment||Amount Invested||Investment Value As on date||Units Purchased||CAGR|
| No. of Investment || Amount Invested || Investment Value As on date || Units Purchased || CAGR |
The graph depicts the wealth generated or the historical returns offered by the SIP investments made in the selected time horizon.
|Total Amount Invested||Investment Value As on Date||Total Units Purchased||Abs. Return|
| Total Amount Invested || Investment Value As on Date || Total Units Purchased || Abs. Return |
The graph depicts the wealth generated or the historical returns offered by the lump sum investments made in the selected time horizon.
|Sector||Value(In Cr)||Allocation (%)|
|Holdings||Instrument||Industry||Rating||Market Value||% to NAV|
Birla Sun Life Tax Relief 96 is an open-ended equity linked saving scheme(ELSS), which offers dividend option to the investors in order to fulfil their investment-related goals. It is a mutual fund programme that provides an opportunity to save taxes while growing money through investments in the equity. Birla sun life tax relief 96 dividend has a lock-in period of three years which is statutory for availing the tax benefits under section 80C of Income Tax Act. Birla sl tax relief 96 also provides reinvestment, payout and sweep option for the dividends offered on a periodic basis.
Birla Sun Life Tax Relief 96 D is an investment plan from Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund, which is available in SIP and lump sum investment alternatives. Its aim is to offer tax savings along with capital appreciation. Birla sun life tax relief 96 dividend was launched on 29th March 2016, and since then it has been performing at a rapid speed. It helps various investors in enhancing their income and attaining financial stability. So, here we have provided every vital information about Birla SL Tax Relief 96, which shall help you in deciding whether or not it is suitable to your investment needs.
Birla sun life tax relief 96 d scheme has the primary objective of enhancing the capital value and offering benefits related to tax savings. For that, it has made investments in the shares and stocks of various companies for a period not less than three years. As per the provisions of the Income Tax Act, one can save taxes up to 1,50,000 per annum by investing in the equities. This scheme takes the benefit of the same and offers many other facilities as well. The strategy of birla sun life tax relief 96 dividend plan is that it puts 80-100% funds in the equity and remaining in the debt instruments. The risk profile of this scheme is medium to high, which is managed properly with a diversified portfolio.
It is quite important to measure the performance of the plan before deciding to invest in the same. Birla sun life tax relief 96 helps in getting an overview about the same and one can evaluate it accordingly. It holds high ranking under the ELSS category by CRISIL and captivates five-star rating. Furthermore, the dividend declared by this programme are remarkable. The last dividend valued to Rs.6.5 per unit, declared on March 11, 2016. If we take into consideration the returns generated by this plan, we would come up with the following traits:
Portfolio Review: Birla Sun Life Tax Relief 96
The asset under management of Birla Sun Life Tax Relief’96 amounts to Rs.2,425 crore as on August 31, 2016. 99.49% funds of this plan are put in equity stocks of the renowned companies, and the remaining amount, i.e., 0.51% is invested in the cash and call instruments. In order to provide wide diversification, the assets are allocated in different sectors, viz., financial, automobile, services, healthcare and FMCG. The top holdings of birla sun life tax relief 96 d plan involve:
The overall evaluation of birla sl tax relief 96 strategy as per our analysis and research shows that this fund would assure yielding of definite returns as per the expectations of investors. Furthermore, by offering the tax benefit, it would help one in managing the taxes as well. So, birla sun life tax relief 96 dividend is the best mutual fund programme that capacitates the proficiency of fulfilling all the financial goals of one’s life. You can opt for the same for your portfolio in order to achieve your investment goals and secure the future ahead.