|Fund Type||Open Ended|
|Benchmark||S&P BSE 200 TRI|
|Asset Size(Cr)||132.71 (As on Oct 31, 2018)|
|Fund Manager||Dipak Acharya , Sanjay Chawla|
|Min SIP Investment||1000|
|Min Addl Investment|
|Period||Returns(%)||Benchmark Returns (%)|
- Returns for less than one year are Absolute, and those for more than one year are Annualised (CAGR).
- All the returns are calculated as against the performance of Nifty Free Float Midcap 100.
- The benchmark for the funds falling in small- and mid-cap category is Nifty Free Float Midcap 100.
|Fund Name||Ratings||1 Yr Rtn.||3 Yr Rtn.||5 Yr Rtn.|
|Motilal Oswal Long Term Equity Fund (G)||-5.02%||15.57%||%|
|HDFC Long Term Advantage Fund (G)||-1.76%||14.92%||16.36%|
|Aditya Birla Sun Life Tax Relief 96 (G)||-0.9%||13.63%||20.03%|
|Axis Long Term Equity Fund (G)||6.54%||13.44%||20.53%|
|L&T Tax Advantage Fund (G)||-4.54%||13.37%||16.78%|
|Period||Returns (%)||BSE 200 (%)|
|No. of Investment||Amount Invested||Investment Value As on date||Units Purchased||CAGR|
| No. of Investment
|| Amount Invested
|| Investment Value As on date
|| Units Purchased || CAGR
The graph depicts the wealth generated or the historical returns offered by the SIP investments made in the selected time horizon.
|Total Amount Invested||Investment Value As on Date||Total Units Purchased||Abs. Return|
| Total Amount Invested
|| Investment Value As on Date
|| Total Units Purchased || Abs. Return
The graph depicts the wealth generated or the historical returns offered by the lump sum investments made in the selected time horizon.
|Sector||Value(In Cr)||Allocation (%)|
|Holdings||Instrument||Industry||Rating||Market Value||% to NAV|
A healthy economy drives when the entire machinery including the government and people living in the country come together. Therefore, the government has introduced income taxes, where people pay a small amount of their income to them for the development of the country. But to increase the awareness of savings and investment among people, it has also introduced ELSS investment plans with the help of SEBI where investors can save up to Rs 1.50 Lakh per annum under Section 80C of the Income Tax Act, 1961. So, to provide the same benefits of this section, Baroda Pioneer Mutual Fund has bought its ELSS plan, i.e., Baroda Pioneer ELSS 96 Fund.
Launched in the year 1996, Baroda Pioneer ELSS 96 Fund G aims at providing capital appreciation to investors in the long run by investing in the equity and equity-related securities across the market cap. If your income is also exceeding the limit of Rs 2.50 Lakh per annum and you want to save taxes, then invest through SIP or lumpsum mode in the fund. If you could not determine the amount to invest in it, then you can use the SIP calculator of MySIPonline, which will provide you with the details on how much you should invest in. You can also assess the amount you can save through this ELSS mutual fund with the help of the Tax calculator. We also provide online investment facilities which can be opted by the investors to invest in this mutual fund plan. Here, we are providing a synopsis of the plan which will help you to know about its features and parameters.
For the scheme being an ELSS mutual fund, investing in Baroda ELSS 96 Fund will get investors a deduction up to Rs 46,350 (approx.) annually. It is an open-ended equity scheme with a statutory lock-in period of 3 years, so investors get good returns in the fund over a long-term. There are a few benefits which investors get by investing in the fund, which are:
With an asset size of Rs 133 Cr as on Oct 31, 2018, the fund invests its 90% of the corpus in equity securities and the remaining 10% in debt as well as money market instruments. It has 39 stocks currently in its portfolio and keeps 35-55 stocks at a time to stay focused at any time of the market. Baroda Pioneer ELSS 96 Scheme has a tilt over the large-cap but also invested a good percent of the amount in small and mid-cap to offer long-term capital growth to investors.
The sector allocation graph of the fund depicts that it has mainly invested its corpus in finance, technology, and FMCG sectors keeping defensive approach in the portfolio.
We recommend the fund to investors if they have long-term investment tenure and want to save taxes through mutual funds. You can invest through Systematic Investment Plan in the fund for getting the most benefit of the market without worrying about the market cycles from MySIPonline. If you need any further assistance, feel free to connect with the support team of MySIPonline via call or email.
Please fill the below form and an investment advisor
will get back to you within 24 hours.