ICICI Prudential Value Discovery Fund Performance Review 20194,623 22 May, 2019
This fund review has been conducted by our head research analyst, and is backed by data from Global Fintech Research. The video is divided into five sections. The first section covers the salient features of ICICI Prudential Value Discovery Fund along with its investment style. The second section deals with Return test, elaborating the historical performance of the fund, and how consistent it was in delivering returns. The third section involves Risk Test, assessing the risk management and how well the fund performs during the negative phase of the market. The fourth section, the most important one, deals with analysis of the fund's portfolio. Here, various attributes of the portfolio, throwing a light on allocation within market cap, sectors and top holdings.
Finally, the video concludes with a brief idea about how well the fund is, where it lacks and for whom it is suitable.
- The consistency ratio has been presented on the basis of 1-year returns, rolling at every quarter. For ICICI Prudential Value Discovery Fund, we made 21 observations.
- Returns observed as of 21st May, 2019, and Risks observed as of 30th of April, 2019.
- The data presented in the Portfolio Analysis has been developed by Global Fintech Research Team.
- The data of ROE, Net Margins, Sales Growth, P/E and P/BV is an average of the last 3 years.
- The ratings are based on generic analysis and the conclusion has been given on a general basis by observing all the subjective parameters.