Aditya Birla Tax Relief 96 Fund Analysis & Performance Review 201910,092 18 April, 2019
This time on The Mutual Fund Talk, we tackle Aditya Birla Tax Relief 96 Fund, one of the top tax saving funds of the ELSS category.
This fund also starts our cycle of ELSS Category reviews. This fund review has been conducted by our head research analyst, and is backed by data from Global Fintech Research.
ABSL Tax Relief 96 Fund is one of the best tax saving instruments available for SIP and Lumpsum investments. This fund gives high returns with consistency and has good risk management.
The video opens with some salient features of ABSL Tax Relief 96 Fund, such as its category, launch date, AUM and its fund manager. From this, the video moves towards analysis of the past performance through two tests,
Return and Risk. In Return Test, various parameters are observed to analyse the fund’s historic performance, such as long-term performance, short-term performance, performance consistency and performance in the positive market.
In Risk test, the fund is analysed to observe how well it managed its risk, and how much returns it will reward when risk is taken. Finally, in Portfolio Analysis, which happens to be the most important part of a fund’s review, we observe ABSL Tax Relief 96 Fund’s investment style and allocation within sections, such as market-cap allocation, sector-wise allocation and top holdings. Noting down various fundamental ratios, a conclusive idea is formed about the fund’s future performance.
After each section, our analyst rates the fund’s performance on a scale of 5 so that you can get a clear idea about its strengths and weaknesses. Finally, the conclusion gives a crisp idea, detailing the fund’s pros, cons and its suitability, so that you can form your investment judgement based on an informed decision.
- The consistency ratio has been presented on the basis of 1-year returns, rolling at every quarter. For ABSL Tax Relief 96 Fund, we made 21 observations.
- Returns observed as of 10th March, 2019, and Risks observed as of 28th of February, 2019.
- The data presented in the Portfolio Analysis has been developed by Global Fintech Research Team.
- The data of ROE, Net Margins, Sales Growth, P/E and P/BV is an average of the last 3 years.
- The ratings are based on generic analysis and the conclusion has been given on a general basis by observing all the subjective parameters.