Sundaram Select Midcap Fund - Earn High Yield Returns
The mutual fund programme facilitates an investor such solutions which possess the capacity to build a fortune as same as done by sundaram select midcap fund growth scheme. An investment is termed to be fruitful if it offers the desired yields. And, one always wants to put their hard-earned monies into such strategies which promise the same. As we desire to achieve high returns by investing, sundaram midcap growth aims to provide such yields in the most efficient manner. One can put his/her hard-earned monies into it through SIP(Systematic Investment Plan) or lump sum payment and earn aspiring returns with ease. And, Sundaram Select Midcap Fund growth is one of the most prominent products of the same.
Sundaram Mutual funds is among the top-performing AMCs in India, which is committed to delivering the best investment strategies. There are various asset management companies which are indulged in providing the MF programmes to cater the needs of varied investors.
Here we are providing you with an overview of Sundaram Mid Cap growth fund performance analysis which would help you get a brief idea about the same:
Sundaram Midcap Fund - Basic Details
- Sundaram select midcap growth is an open-ended scheme which offers growth-oriented opportunities to the investors.
- S&P BSE MID CAP is the set benchmark of the same, against which performance of sundaram midcap fund g is measured.
- The foremost objective of sundaram mid cap scheme is to provide capital appreciation by investing in diversified stocks that are termed as mid caps.
- One can start investing online in sundaram select midcap fund plan by putting a minimum amount of Rs.5000.
Sundaram Select Midcap Fund Growth : Performance Analysis
- Sundaram MidCap growth fund is ranked 3rd under the Small & Midcap category by CRISIL for the quarter ended June 2016.
- The returns generated by sundaram select midcap fund plans are higher when compared with average returns of its category.
- The annualised yield of an investment held for three years tenure fetches the highest percentage i.e., 41.00%.
- Sundaram Select Midcap Fund Growth NAV has been performing immensely since its inception and has provided great worth to the investment value.
Sundaram select MidCap growth : Portfolio Evaluation
- The asset size of sundaram select midcap fund g nav amounts to Rs.3343.68 crore as on June 30, 2016, which is invested majorly in the equity and equity-related securities.
- The top-five holdings of sundaram select midcap growth scheme include FAG Bearings India Ltd., SRF Ltd., Bajaj Finance Ltd., UPL Ltd., and The Ramco Cements Ltd.
- A certain amount of money has also been invested into cash/call instruments to provide diversification.
- The sector allocation graph of sundaram select mid cap growth fund depicts the asset allotment into banking/finance, manufacturing, engineering, automotive, chemicals and cement industries.
Sundaram MidCap fund g is among the top performing plans in the small & midcap category. The performance of sundaram select midcap fund growth amongst the competitors is appreciable enough that sundaram select midcap fund performance has maintained a stable position in the market. Furthermore, the three star rating that sundaram midcap fund holds shows its proficiency to provide the desired returns.
We at MySIPonline are indulged in catering the best investment solutions to our clients for investing in the mutual fund through SIP or lump sum mode.If you too are desirous of buying the Sundaram Select Midcap growth using online channels, then you must get associated with us. Compare the fund with other top 5 mid cap funds.