Kotak Corporate Bond Fund: Achieve Your Goals With Low Risk
The corporate bond fund of Kotak stepped in the mutual fund space on 21st September, 2007 with a vision to provide capital appreciation to the low risk takers. Over the period of time the fund manager has left no stone unturned in achieving the goals and objectives of the scheme. The mutual fund has given 8.13% of returns since launch. Moreover, as on 31st March 2019, the AUM of Kotak Corporate Bond Fund is Rs. 1,410 Crore. This corporate invests in the debt instruments which makes it less prone towards risk and thus, a suitable scheme for SIP plan.
Investment Philosophy Followed by Kotak Corporate Bond Fund G
The management team believes in the philosophy of ‘Quality Over Quantity’ and therefore, the scheme invests the money in 30-50 top rated stocks only, rather than diversifying the assets in the large number of underperforming securities. The mutual fund parks the money safely in the instruments having high credit quality. This helps Kotak Corporate Bond Fund growth plan to generate stable returns without exposing the corpus towards risk. Among the debt and money market instruments, maximum percentage of the assets is allocated in the AAA rated credit quality instruments followed by A1+, AA rated instruments. Furthermore, a significant portion is also allocated in the cash & equivalents. Tired of searching best SIP plans on mutual fund forums? How about investing your hard-earned money in this mutual fund.
Impressive Past Performance of Kotak Corporate Bond Fund Growth
The corporate bond fund of Kotak has a thriving past record and have set a benchmark in its respective mutual fund category. The 5, 7, and 10-year annualized returns of the fund are 9.09%, 8.41%, and 8.01%, respectively. Moreover, the scheme secured Rank 1 among all the category fund on the basis of 5-year annualized returns. Looking at the past performance of the fund, it is indeed the best SIP investment plan in India.
Advantages of Investing in Kotak Corporate Bond Fund
- Low Risk: Since this corporate bond fund invests in the debt instruments therefore, it is less risky than pure equity funds which makes it the best investment plan for the low risk takers.
- Stable Returns: The mutual fund has managed to provide stable returns even during market turbulence which makes it the best SIP plan for consistent growth.
- Experienced Fund Manager: Mr. Deepak Agrawal has been associated with the Kotak Mutual Fund from 2002. He holds a Post Graduate degree in Commerce. He is also a Chartered Accountant and Company Secretary. Having plethora of knowledge about finance management, he is capable enough to implement the best investment strategy for the high performance of the fund.
- Reputed AMC: Kotak Asset Management Limited is one of the leading AMC in India that aims to provide state of the art financial solution to the Indian investors. The fund house currently manages the portfolio of 7.5 Lakh investors and have provided them best investment plans in India.
- Diversification of Portfolio: Kotak Corporate Bond Fund is a perfect choice for balancing the portfolio. The mutual fund can help in providing diversification to the portfolio.
- No Exit Load: There is no exit load in case of Kotak Corporate Bond Fund which means that an investor can withdraw its participation from the scheme anytime. This makes it a suitable SIP investment plan for the investors who are looking for high liquidity in the finance market.
Things to Remember Before Investing in Kotak Corporate Bond Fund
- Invest for a Longer Time: It is always a good approach to maintain a long term investment approach while investing in mutual fund market and the same goes for this corporate bond fund of Kotak. An investor should park his cash for a minimum of 5 years if he wants to enjoy significant returns from the finance market.
- Choose a Suitable Mode of Investment: Lumpsum or SIP investment? Pick the style according to your suitability and begin your investment journey. However, it is a good approach to enter the uncertain place of mutual fund market through a disciplined approach through SIP plans. Moreover, if you wish to calculate the estimated wealth gain on your investment amount then calculate it by using SIP Calculator or Lump Sum Calculator.
- Don’t Pull All the Eggs in One Basket: Construct a balance portfolio and involve a combination of debt, equity, hybrid funds, etc., in the portfolio. Doing so, will help you to get the most out of the finance market.
Summing up all, you must have acquired all the basic information about Kotak Corporate Bond Fund and if you are also looking for a low risk investment option that can help you in gaining stable returns along with high liquidity then you should consider including this corporate bond fund of Kotak Asset Management Company Limited in your portfolio.