HDFC Prudence Fund : A Killing Combination of Growth and Safety
If you are planning a mutual fund investment, then HDFC Prudence Fund G is a must-have in your investment cart. HDFC Balanced Advantage Fund is an open-ended, equity-oriented hybrid fund which has become the talk of the town due to its power-pack combination of high-yielding capacity and risk cover. It has been serving the Indian mutual fund industry for over 20 years since 1994 - the year when this fund was introduced to the Indian market. Since the date of its establishment until now, it has been a spectacular journey for hdfc prudence fund as it was launched immediately after the economic crisis had hit the nation, which had led to the emergence of many challenges for the new entrants in the market.
Due to its effective investment strategy designed by some of the best fund managers and expert analysts of the market, HDFC Prudence Fund Growth was able to take a bypass from all the budding difficulties in the crisis period and emerge as a solidly balanced fund in the mutual fund industry. Whatever may be your end goal for making an investment, it is always advised to incorporate different category of funds to build a comprehensive and promising portfolio. As far as the balanced category scheme is concerned, adding HDFC Prudence Fund Regular Plan Growth will be a rewarding decision as it bears all the features that a well-lit scheme should possess, in addition to being a part of one of the biggest brand of mutual fund investments in India, HDFC Mutual Fund.
The Advantages of Investing in HDFC Prudence Fund Growth
Being a balanced mutual fund, HDFC Balanced Advantage Fund G is loaded with many advantages which give it an edge against its competitors. Let’s have a look at those advantages which are penned down below:
- Diversification: The balanced fund category is known for its solid play on diversification, which is a much-needed attribute in any mutual fund scheme. As the famous saying goes, “Don’t put all your eggs in one basket”, you should never indulge in the stupidity of relying on one or two types of funds, and should at least strive for three or more different kinds of schemes. The money market is quite volatile and sometimes takes unpleasant turns which can hurt your investments, if not planned well. Thus, combating this volatility and adding security is the main reason behind infusing your portfolio with diversification. If suppose a scheme doesn’t perform well, then the remaining schemes which have done decently good would sustain your portfolio, providing that extra cover from falling into any pitfalls.
- Well-designed Portfolio: Balanced funds are known for having an intelligent investment approach. They are a blend of both equity and debt instruments where the ratio stands at 65:35, respectively, subject to modification as per requirement. HDFC Prudence Fund G dwells in the careful watch of some of the best fund managers in the industry and involves a judicious allocation of the corpus towards both equity and debt. Though the threshold is set at 65:35, the fund manager has the liberty to change this allocation depending upon the prevailing market circumstances, on the grounds that the equity portion shall never fall below 65% of the entire corpus.
- Huge Prospects for Growth and Better Security: The world runs on the “give and take” principle. No matter what you want, there’s always a price to be paid, which can either be monetary or non-monetary. If we talk in regard to the financial world, precisely mutual funds, the price for good returns is the risk factor involved. Generally, small and mid-cap stocks have a tendency to cough up better returns than large caps, but the relative risk factor is much higher in these funds. Thus, investing in HDFC Prudence Fund NAV will be as good as killing two birds with one stone, as being a balanced fund, it provides exceptional returns due to the inherent equity factor, while the debt portion adds great risk cover to the portfolio.
- The People’s Fund: The reason why a person chooses to invest in a mutual fund, apart from the lucrative returns they fetch, is to stay secure and beat the market fluctuations. Thus, it is always recommended to install a balanced fund in your portfolio which will give the much-needed boost to your portfolio and propel wealth building. HDFC Prudence Fund is counted amongst the top and best balanced mutual fund schemes to invest in India, owing to its professionally designed structure and the capacity to churn good returns. Looking at the historical statistics of this fund, it can be said with confidence that this fund is a star investment option.
HDFC Prudence Fund Regular Plan - The Inside Story
Now that you have discovered all the advantages of investing in HDFC Balanced Advantage Fund G, let’s now trek towards grasping the knowledge about this scheme’s economic dimensions.
- HDFC Prudence Fund NAV: Net Assets Value or simply, the NAV is the cost that you have to bear for purchasing one unit of any mutual fund scheme. At present, a stake in this scheme can be easily acquired by paying Rs. 492.684 per unit, as per the latest data fetched on 6th March 2018.
- The Asset Under Management: There are only a handful of mutual fund schemes in India that manage an enormous corpus, while the rest are still struggling for this feat. HDFC Balanced Advantage Fund Growth manages a mammoth corpus amounting to Rs. 39,431 crore, as recorded on 31st January 2018.
- The Returns Tale: Returns are the most driving factor for any mutual fund scheme. Regardless of whether a person is a seasoned investor or a newbie, the first thing that catches his attention is the returns that the scheme has fetched in the past 3-5 years, while some people even look for the past 10-year data. HDFC Prudence Fund Regular Plan Growth has a glinting record of fetching a lucrative return, where the numbers stood at 11.51%, 8.52% and 16.48% for a 1-year, 3-year and 5-year investment, respectively. Also, the fund has yielded returns to the tune of 18.98%, since inception.
Though the mutual fund industry is stuffed with several options every year, there are only a few schemes that survive the turbulence and grab a spot on the top. HDFC Prudence Fund Regular Plan Growth is a proud member of the group of top balanced funds to invest in India. We at MySIPonline, advise all the investors to take advantage of the mutual fund sip calculator given on our website and invest in this scheme via a SIP plan, to take advantage of its return earning and risk breaking capacity. Since all the funds that are suggested on our website first pass through a tight monitoring test of our experts, we can confidently say that HDFC Prudence Fund Growth is amongst the best mutual funds to invest in India.