Canara Robeco ELSS Tax Saver Fund - Regular Plan - Growth Option

ELSS NAV 140.3400 0 05 December, 2023

Fund Details

Category ELSS
Fund Type Open Ended
Investment Plan Growth
Launch Date 02 May, 2009
Benchmark S&P BSE 500 TRI
Asset Size(Cr) 6139.9775
ISIN No. INF760K01100
Turn over 32%
Min Investment ₹ 500
Min SIP Investment ₹ 1000
Min Addl Investment ₹ 500
Exit Load Nil
Expense Ratio 1.75
Fund Manager Vishal Mishra, Shridatta Bhandwaldar
Fund House Canara Robeco Mutual Fund

Investment Returns (As on 05 Dec, 2023)

Duration Returns Benchmark Category
1 W -1.41% 1.58% 1.68%
1 M -1.96% 4.02% 3.64%
3 M -0.09% 1.44% 1.64%
6 M 12.94% 0.35% -0.87%
1 Y 10.9% 7.25% 5.63%
2 Y 11.03% 12.49% 11.19%
3 Y 19.83% 23.79% 23.4%
5 Y 17.59% 12.46% 9.95%

Risk Mesasures (As on 05 Dec, 2023)

Std Dev Sharpe Beta Alpha
Fund 20.38 0.29 -2.23 0.99
Benchmark 0 0 0 0
Returns Compare with Others
  • 1Y
  • 3Y
  • 5Y

Portfolio (As on 30 Oct, 2023)

Assets Allocation

Sector Holdings
Others 5.21%

Return Calculator

  • ₹0 (0.0)
  • ₹0 (0.0)
  • ₹0 (0.0)

Disclaimer: Above returns are calculated on the basis of historical NAV movement for the selected period. However, historical performance does not guarantee future returns. Investors must take investment decisions based on his/her own requirements.

Peer Comparison

Fund Name 1 Yr Rtn. 3 Yr Rtn. 5 Yr Rtn.
Canara Robeco ELSS Tax Saver Fund - Regular Plan - Growth Option 10.9% 19.83% 17.59%
ICICI Prudential ELSS Tax Saver Fund (Tax Saving) - Growth 13.77% 22.57% 14.68%
Mirae Asset Tax Saver Fund-Regular Plan-Growth 16.1% 21.49% 17.75%
Axis Long Term Equity Fund - Regular Plan - Growth 9.41% 14.92% 12.84%
Aditya Birla Sun Life Tax Relief 96 - Growth Option 10.11% 11.45% 8.84%

Fill this form now to make an investment!

Canara Robeco Equity Tax Saver Fund: Create Large Corpus in the Long Run

One of the oldest schemes in ELSS category mutual funds, Canara Robeco Equity Tax Saver Fund was launched in the year 1993. It has seen many market cycles since now, and this is why it is among the list of top funds due to its long history. The fund is offered by Canara Robeco Mutual Fund, which targets at providing the best returns to the investors in the long run. This tax saving mutual fund scheme has given an annualised returns of approximately 14% since its inception, and the same can be expected from it in the future.

Canara Robeco Equity Tax Saver Fund Growth offers a tax deduction to investors of up to Rs 1.50 Lakh under Section 80C of the Income Tax Act, 1961. It is an open-ended scheme which invests particularly in equity and equity-related securities and have a statutory lock-in period of 3 years. So, if you are also planning to invest in the fund, use the SIP return calculator and Tax return calculator of MySIPonline to know how much you need to invest as well as what amount of taxes you need to pay on your income after investing in the fund.

Asset Allocation Analysis of Canara Robeco Equity Tax Saver Fund (G)

Being an ELSS plan, its 95% of the assets which amounts to Rs 853 Cr as on Nov 30, 2018, is invested in equities. The remaining 5% of the assets are invested in primary and secondary market fixed income securities as well as overseas equity markets including ADR/GDR.

If we look deeply at the equity allocation of Canara Robeco Equity ELSS Fund, then we will see that it is currently holding securities of 38 companies out of which 61% are giant companies, 9% are large-cap companies, 24% are mid-caps, and 5% small-cap companies. It has given enough diversification to its portfolio by investing in finance, technology, engineering, construction, and chemicals industries. This approach of the fund helps it to offer risk-adjusted returns in the long run.

Twin Benefits of Investing in Canara Robeco Equity Tax Saver Growth Fund

  • The fund is an ELSS plan which offers long-term capital appreciation to the investors as it has 3 years of the lock-in period.
  • The fund has the flexibility to invest in large, medium, and small-sized companies that have strong fundamentals so that it will give you all-round growth.

Besides these benefits, the fund selects the companies which have long-term growth potential and available at fair prices in the market. The fund managers, Ms Cheenu Gupta, and Mr Krishna Saghavi select funds with a combination of the bottom-up and top-down approach, which helps them to select the best stocks across the market. So, if you also want to take the benefit of tax deduction from your income, then invest in Canara Robeco Equity Tax Saver Fund- Growth Plan through lumpsum or Systematic investment plan. You can also ask for assistance regarding mutual funds investments in the fund from the experts of MySIPonline.

Add to Cart Successfully
Add to Cart Successfully