|Fund Type||Open Ended|
|Benchmark||S&P BSE Sensex|
|Asset Size(Cr)||981.23 (As on Nov 30, 2017)|
|Fund Manager||Rupesh Patel (2.7)|
|Min SIP Investment||500|
|Min Addl Investment||500|
|Last Dividend||2.85 (Feb-06-2015)|
|Period||Returns(%)||Benchmark Returns (%)|
- Returns for less than one year are Absolute, and those for more than one year are Annualised (CAGR).
- All the returns are calculated as against the performance of Nifty Free Float Midcap 100.
- The benchmark for the funds falling in small- and mid-cap category is Nifty Free Float Midcap 100.
|Fund Name||Ratings||1 Yr Rtn.||3 Yr Rtn.||5 Yr Rtn.|
|Tata India Tax Saving Fund (D)||1.88 %||1.34 %||10.86 %|
|Reliance Tax Saver (ELSS) Fund (G)||8.67%||6.02%||21.57%|
|DSP BlackRock Tax Saver Fund (G)||10.01%||10.94%||20.01%|
|Axis Long Term Equity Fund (G)||16.32%||7.91%||22.59%|
|Aditya Birla Sun Life Tax Relief 96 (G)||20.78%||11.22%||22.25%|
|MIRAE ASSET TAX SAVER FUND - REGULAR GROWTH||17.94%||%||%|
|Period||Returns (%)||BSE 200 (%)|
|No. of Investment||Amount Invested||Investment Value As on date||Units Purchased||CAGR|
| No. of Investment
|| Amount Invested
|| Investment Value As on date
|| Units Purchased || CAGR
The graph depicts the wealth generated or the historical returns offered by the SIP investments made in the selected time horizon.
|Total Amount Invested||Investment Value As on Date||Total Units Purchased||Abs. Return|
| Total Amount Invested
|| Investment Value As on Date
|| Total Units Purchased || Abs. Return
The graph depicts the wealth generated or the historical returns offered by the lump sum investments made in the selected time horizon.
|Sector||Value(In Cr)||Allocation (%)|
|Holdings||Instrument||Industry||Rating||Market Value||% to NAV|
Get all the latest information for making the best investment decisions to achieve your financial goals with ease.
The download link has been sent to the given mobile number. Invest, track, and manage your mutual fund investments from mobile. Install Now.
1. All the information provided by you are safe and secured as per AMFI Norms and SLA Agreements with all AMC’s.
2. Information is secure by multilevel protection as per SEBI Guidelines.