Top Recommended Funds by Expert Financial Advisors
Are you planning to make investments in mutual fund programme? Do you want to earn high-yielding returns in the future? If yes, then you must consider our recommendation before going further in the process of decision making.
Whenever we get confused, we wish to have a mentor who would help us in getting rid of the tough times. An advisor always helps us in taking the best decision with assured results. We at MySIPonline are focussed at providing you with the best investment solutions that would help you in attaining the financial goals. Hereunder is a list of the top-five funds which are performing immensely and are recommended by our financial experts to earn high-yielding returns on the investments:
- SBI Blue Chip Fund (G): It is an open-ended equity scheme which invests the monies into such corporates that have large market capitalisation. It is ranked first in ‘Large-Cap’ category for the quarter ended June 2016, as per the rating assigned by CRISIL from time to time. It aims to provide long-term capital growth to the investors through an actively-managed and well-diversified portfolio. Its performance in the past shows its proficiency of building a corpus in the future, and hence would help you in rejuvenating your monies into wealth.
- ICICI Prudential Value Discovery Fund (G): This plan is designed by ICICI Mutual Fund with an aim to provide capital appreciation by formulating a diversified portfolio. It offers an opportunity to invest in the stocks of the prominent companies at discount rates and hence helps in making an efficient investment. The investors who have long-term investment horizon especially of five years plus and want to create a corpus for oneself can put their hard-earned monies into this plan. It is ranked first in ‘Diversified Equity’ category by CRISIL for the quarter ended June 2016, which proves its market-held position.
- Franklin India Smaller Companies Fund (G): It is an open-ended equity scheme which offers growth-oriented portfolio to the investors. Along with investing the majority of the funds in equity, it also invests some capital in the cash and call instruments to provide diversification. It is yielding highest return in its category and hence ranked first by CRISIL under Small & Mid Cap Funds for quarter ended June 2016. The investors who are looking for long-term capital appreciation and desire to earn maximum returns can put their funds into it.
- DSP BlackRock Opportunities Fund (G): It is an equity fund scheme which does not have a lock-in period and hence provides flexibility to the investors. It holds three-star rating and hence, third rank under the ‘Diversified Equity’ category by CRISIL for quarter ended in June 2016. The returns generated by this plan are highly appreciable as against the average returns of its category. It has made wide diversification of the funds into different sectors as well as securities. It would help you in generating the worth of your investment in the most efficient manner.
- Birla Sun Life Pure Value fund (G): This plan is designed by the fund manager of Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund with an aim to generate consistent long-term capital growth by making a well-diversified and equity-oriented portfolio. It is ranked third under the ‘Small & Mid Cap’ category by CRISIL for the first quarter of 2016 ended in June. Furthermore, it is providing highest possible returns as well that would be helpful in fetching the desired growth.
Accordingly, you can make your investment portfolio worthwhile by adding any one out of the above-stated schemes. We highly recommend these plans as they would definitely help you in attaining the aspiring returns in the future.
If you are looking for any further advice to take an effective decision of investment, then you can get associated with My SIP Online, where you will be benefited by different solutions and tools.
- 5 Best Reliance Mutual Funds for SIP in 201839219 min read Aug 18, 2018
- 5 Best Mid Cap Funds to Invest in 201842007 min read Aug 17, 2018
- Best Mutual Fund Categories for Wealth Creation36296 min read Aug 13, 2018